Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unlimited Oil From the Sun.

Started by ResinRat2, March 19, 2008, 10:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResinRat2

Hi Hans,

I did not read that book, but I will see if I can get a hold of it from the library.

According to the news story at the beginning of this thread, this microbe started to be developed three years ago. So perhaps it is actually a NEW discovery.

Perhaps not.

I agree with your frustration, and I agree that it is all profit driven. The bigshots want to control us very badly, and steal all our labor and wealth.

Nothing like good news for my insomnia, LOL!!! I am up late and can't sleep. Here it is 12:33 AM and all I can do is type.

Maybe I need to start reading one of my George Orwell books. Yeah, that ought to put me to sleep...
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

triffid

I agree that the middle class everywhere is being squeezed by the billionaire families who are already in control.Of Us!All I know for us to do is work on our projects under their radar.biodiesel can be made from algae.Just putting in my two cents worth.triffid

infringer

Very nice!

The only worry is will this bacteria cause a new increase in bacterial infections ?

I always worry about genetic creations perhaps a little too phobic maybe but if controlled properly this tech could be a god send, real life robots doing work for us at no cost all constructed to carry out a task!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-