Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some feedback pls

Started by Vloms, March 20, 2008, 10:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vloms

Hi peops,
I have the idea that surface of a fast rotating magnetosphere and maybe kerr metric act like a collector.
I think this is also the reason why "they" claim that they dont know how clouds in upperatmossphere build up for discharge/lightning.Bcoz its free nrg collected from space imo

Cant get this out of my head.Im stuck searching the net...so I would love some feedback if possible.Sorry for short post,but my english isnt that good.

Cheers

Paul-R

Quote from: Vloms on March 20, 2008, 10:56:27 AM
Hi peops,
I have the idea that surface of a fast rotating magnetosphere and maybe kerr metric act like a collector.
I think this is also the reason why "they" claim that they dont know how clouds in upperatmossphere build up for discharge/lightning.Bcoz its free nrg collected from space imo
Cant get this out of my head.Im stuck searching the net...so I would love some feedback if possible.Sorry for short post,but my english isnt that good.
Cheers
You may well be right. Try reading this:
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter7.pdf
Paul.

Vloms

Sorry for late reply..Busy and i kinda forgot.Ty vm for that link  ;)

Feynman

I think whether there is basis for Kerr metric as source of energy is going to depend on whether general relativity is correct. This I'm really not sure, and depends on the basis for gravity.  (is it a wave? a particle? how fast does gravity travel? can it travel faster than light? does this violate special relativity? or is it more like quantum tunnelling, with no violation?)

I will say UFOs seem to be attracted to storms on our planet.    And for those who are like, "Feynman you crazy", go watch Space Shuttle STS-80 on youtube.

Vloms , what is your home language?

PS.  Great paper on gravity

http://metaresearch.org/cosmology/speed_of_gravity.asp