Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any electrical engineers out there??

Started by Super God, February 04, 2008, 05:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

if you will use fets use the type that i give you by mail  1800volts.

the fet-switches that you shown he DONT WORK !
Give attention this are fet swiches for 110 and 230volt (ac) application.

this are "optocopler" that say:
the ISOLATION Votage between input and output can be up to 100kV
YOU CANT SWITCH this Tension (voltage).

Its wvry old "goodknow" technology .

Pese

To switch hi Kvolts .
use rotary contct wit air-gap
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

gyulasun

Quote from: pese on February 09, 2008, 09:16:19 AM

Pese

To switch hi Kvolts .

Hi Pese,

I fully understand you offer MOSFETs of 1800V drain source voltage ratings for sale, this is OK.

With due respect indeed, but I do not think it is ok you say the MTP1N100 MOSFET types (that are included in series in the 8kV switch) do not work, when they are actually do.  They have 1000V drain source voltage ratings and the parallel MOVs with their 920V ratings should protect them in case the 1000V limit is approached.

Finally I do not understand at all where is the 100kV opto coupler mentioned or applied in this paper???
( http://bromine.cchem.berkeley.edu/grppub/frbm2.pdf  )  Please refer to text where you found it? Or did you mistyped it?

Regards
Gyula

sm0ky2

If yur looking for a cheap solution, find you one of these bucket-men, that climb the utility poles outside, and get a switch from him,

the ones they put on the transformers before a residential drop should be perfect for what you need.
you can operate it with a 5v IC chip and set whatever frequency you want on the thing, up to some limit which is ungodly higher than 120hz,  these switches handle a 3-phase signal at a MUCH faster rate.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Super God

Maybe I could use the distributor from a car?  The source is gonna be a capacitor bank (big) and when the distributor closes the circuit the capacitor will discharge through a spark gap.
>9000

pese

Quote from: gyulasun on February 09, 2008, 10:55:51 AM
Quote from: pese on February 09, 2008, 09:16:19 AM

Pese

To switch hi Kvolts .

Hi Pese,

I fully understand you offer MOSFETs of 1800V drain source voltage ratings for sale, this is OK.

With due respect indeed, but I do not think it is ok you say the MTP1N100 MOSFET types (that are included in series in the 8kV switch) do not work, when they are actually do.  They have 1000V drain source voltage ratings and the parallel MOVs with their 920V ratings should protect them in case the 1000V limit is approached.

Finally I do not understand at all where is the 100kV opto coupler mentioned or applied in this paper???
( http://bromine.cchem.berkeley.edu/grppub/frbm2.pdf  )  Please refer to text where you found it? Or did you mistyped it?

Regards
Gyula

Soory for wast time.
this you can make yourself. !!
Constructing an CASCADE with 10 pcs of 1000 volt transistors.

(20 pcs 500volt transistors) .

all collector to the emitter of next transistor.

ech transistor will be driven from an smal coupled windings (secondaries 1 to 10). the connect emitter an base trom each single transitor.

this arrangement is drive from an primary that is connected to this DRIVER Transformer..

each winding must be good isolated from ech others.

THIS sort of CIRCUIT can only PULSING  the transistor arrangement for short time ON.

That will be OK for the use that you need.

Gustav Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...