Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Black hole may eat Earth

Started by Feynman, March 29, 2008, 02:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbz

Quote from: sparks on March 29, 2008, 07:05:40 PM
   What a total waste of human rescources.   They should put these idiots,  who insist on smashing matter,  into a spaceship heading for the sun so they can experience high energy matter first hand,  They can take alot of paper with them so they can write down their incomprehensible mathmatical formulaes that no one gives a shit about and toss them out right before they hit the Corona.  This may help the guys back on Earth figure out that the Corona is incoming energy from the aetheric potential energy waves.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Cap-Z-ro

The earth may turn into a black hole though...if changes aren't made.

Ah, if one had the power of invisibility...and the means to whisper into selected ears in the middle of the night...oh the changes that could be made.

And of course, by necessity the 'one whisper and you're out' method would be employed. :)

Regards...

buzneg

If smashing two atoms together causes a nuclear chain reaction, I wonder what doing it with two protons would do.

HopeForHumanity

I believe it causes the release of virtual particles and anti-particles, or something like that... But nothing of any use.... currently that is... he he
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

PulsedPower

Sensationalism, the energy produced in a collision in this machine is  between 3 and 6 orders of magnitude lower than what occurs in our atmosphere when high energy cosmic rays collide with atmospheric particles.. As for it being useless, difficult to say at present, pushing new frontiers often brings new discoveries though this machine is looking for the Higgs boson to validate a major theory of physics.