Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Quick Idea (Rolling Wheel)

Started by Alexioco, March 30, 2008, 08:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Alex

Step back, you are trying to move to fast with designs. You need to start trying out ideas before fishing for possible information. I do not see much in this design as it is.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Alexioco

:P ok, It was just a quick thought on keeping a weight on the side of the wheel, anyway, my rela wheel is slowly being built :)
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Scorpile

This design makes me think your arrangement is really pushing from center to point B, which not move the wheel.

utilitarian

Quote from: Alexioco on March 31, 2008, 03:58:55 PM
:P ok, It was just a quick thought on keeping a weight on the side of the wheel, anyway, my rela wheel is slowly being built :)

Do not forget about Newton's law of opposing forces.  You will find this to be a problem with your other design as well.

Also, hopefully, this next bit will cheer you up.  Even though your idea has no chance of working, it will work just as well as every other gravity wheel that has ever been invented or ever will be invented.  And you know some of those people spent lifetimes.

Dgraphic911

Alex,

I have decided that I am going to start a thread on how to build a wheel. After seeing your thread and many others where people are having trouble getting started  or getting a base wheel to work on. I decided i would make a pictorial on how to make a very sturdy base wheel on which to conduct many experiments. I will start taking pictures and uploading them ASAP.

Also i will cover fabricating out of alluminun and metal and even casting your own weights out of Lead.

The idea behind the threads will be LOW cost and very little(cheap) tools.

Every person that comes here and is discouraged by less than positive members should at least be given the chance to fail. I believe that the gravity wheel has just as much chance of working as any other OU device.

Keep your eyes open for my HOW TO thread and keep up the good work.

Remember, those that tell you it won't work EVER are just discouraged that they have given up. If you listen to quiters then you will become one.