Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Can you magnatize ions emitted from air ionizer by electromagnetic coil?

Started by oroshay, July 15, 2008, 10:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oroshay

Just wondered if you can do this!

My idea is to operate the open electromagnet (no ferrite core) at 25khz with the ions deposited in the middle of it. This would give a high voltage, high frequency discharge necessary for free energy production.

Can the ions be magnetized in this way? Is it possible?

I just want to shake them up a bit!

Onevoice

No expert here, but I don't think you can actually "magnetize" them per-se. In order for a ferric material to display a magnetic field, it needs to be a crystal greater than a certain size, called a domain. Too small, and it spins around to match the ambient field polarity. There are properties of the material that are different. Look up references to ferrofluid for more detail. Ferrofluid is a suspension of "sub-domain" sized pieces of iron and they behave very differently from say iron filings in a cup of oil. Iron fillings just clump together, but ferrofluid reshapes itself to match the field shape. Ions are, by nature, single atoms- or at least very very very small groups of atoms, that have an extra odd electron charge in their outer shell while magnets, I think have paired electrons. Magnetizing them might be like de-ionizing them.

Hmm, that would be interesting, I wonder if you could build a magnet powered de-ionizer. There might be a useful product in there.

If I think I understand the direction you're headed, you think it might be possible to create some kind of electron pump by ionizing and de-ionizing a gas and stripping off extra electrons in the process using magnets. Interesting idea. May suggest you test your theory. You need to find something that can accurately measure the ionization of a sample of gas an ionizer unit. test and measure with magnets, coils and other non-magnetic material and see if you can produce a measurable change
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk

triffid

The ionized ions are positive ions that can be accelerated by a magnetic field.Look up linear accelerators on the web to get more details.Magnetized ions do not exist in the known literature.
triffid

triffid

I really don't want to say something can't work because time and time again the experts were wrong.triffid

triffid

I don't claim to be an expert But overunity.com is the last place I want to tell someone they can't do something.triffid.