Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thoughts On Scatttered Energy

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 11, 2008, 07:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I believe it is generally accepted that positive thought can impact the outcome of an event...and that by extension collective positive thought focused on a particular objective could very well increase the likelihood of that occurring.

Thusly, could the scattered collective focus of humanity be creating a void where events can be more easily influenced and manipulated by a small faction ?

Are there too many distractions scattering our collective mindset and slowing our evolution ? 

Is all our collective emotional energy been drained into virtual images feed to us through the various media sources ?

What the world be like right now if instead, all our emotional energy was focused toward a positive expectation of life, and progress world over (invention and innovation) ?

I dare say our energy problems would be over and our lives would be focused on the pursuit of happiness (minding our own business), instead of the pursuit of the dollar.

I recall reading accounts of people being abducted by non human looking entities, who would somehow cause them to relive emotionally charged events in their lives and or view images which would evoke an emotional response.

They all felt as though their emotional energy was of great value to their abductors.

Imagine what would happen if we all turned off the media and all owed our own collective thought process to function normally...and naturally.

Just think about that for a minute or two if you would..

Is all our emotional energy being expended/wasted/drained on scripted television dramas...could that be the reason why we can't seem to feel empathy for our fellow human beings who are suffering in real life ?

I grew up on a farm, and among the neighboring farmers there was an almost palpable collective will of cooperation and the desire to make things go as easy as possible...each had a piece of machinery the other needed and used in turn.

The majority of my time was taken up by chores and outside activities...time in front of the TV was limited to evenings.

I saw just enough television to stimulate my imagination.

With the imagery, suppressive and suggestive content on the tube today almost any exposure is too much...especially for impressionable minds.

End of thoughtful rant.

Have these thoughts occurred to anyone else...or am I on the wrong planet...again ? :)

Regards...