Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Bessler Quest

Started by Alexioco, April 01, 2008, 09:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dgraphic911

Don't bother, Just kidding,

I have the exact wheel pictured, pendulums and all, several sets. I am going to take pictures of them this weekend along with the pictures to my HOW TO start a wheel platform.

I always say try  but have done tons of working models witht the pendulums,

Mounted to the outside
mounted to the wheel at various pounts along the long shaft
Mounted to the axle
Fixed point at axle
rotating point at axle
Mounted on heave side, mounted on opposite side ETC ETC

varied weights , balances, ratios ETC. have a wheel currently that has motive power for 75% of rotation. ANd it overweight 75 % of time. Just the other 25 is to heavy ????????? LOL

Used springs that help save the CF and translates that back into swinging/ flying through the air force. ETC ETC.

Still has the sticky spot that anyone who has come close knows of, it kind of reminds me of all the Magnet motors setups that go just about 99%. Just needs that little oomph.

I'll take pictures of the setups i have, not every variation because it would be way to much.

The "pendulum" as its been call ;) design has some very interesting aspects of advanced math that i believe stil have much room to be explored

Some are
isogonic-jacobi theorum
schiffler points
euler lines
incircles
excircles
Feuerbach points
newton-gauss lines
etc etc

Alexioco

Quote from: Dgraphic911 on April 04, 2008, 11:16:27 AM
Don't bother, Just kidding,

I have the exact wheel pictured, pendulums and all, several sets. I am going to take pictures of them this weekend along with the pictures to my HOW TO start a wheel platform.

I always say try  but have done tons of working models witht the pendulums,

Mounted to the outside
mounted to the wheel at various pounts along the long shaft
Mounted to the axle
Fixed point at axle
rotating point at axle
Mounted on heave side, mounted on opposite side ETC ETC

varied weights , balances, ratios ETC. have a wheel currently that has motive power for 75% of rotation. ANd it overweight 75 % of time. Just the other 25 is to heavy ????????? LOL

Used springs that help save the CF and translates that back into swinging/ flying through the air force. ETC ETC.

Still has the sticky spot that anyone who has come close knows of, it kind of reminds me of all the Magnet motors setups that go just about 99%. Just needs that little oomph.

I'll take pictures of the setups i have, not every variation because it would be way to much.

The "pendulum" as its been call ;) design has some very interesting aspects of advanced math that i believe stil have much room to be explored

Some are
isogonic-jacobi theorum
schiffler points
euler lines
incircles
excircles
Feuerbach points
newton-gauss lines
etc etc

Why is this pendulum more effective than just a normal pendulum?
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Dgraphic911

IT IS NOT, imo

I don't belive i said it was a pendulum.

from another of p-motions threads that it is a celtic cross or was a measuring device.  I have no current feeling one way or another. And i try to stay away from interpretation.

I love some of the stuff that people have to say about what they thought was meant by  this statement or that clue, but for myself i try to stay as ignorant as possible to any interpretation so that i cannot be swayed into the wrong direction.

Maybe it was all misdirection on Besslers part. 

AB Hammer

@ Alex

I see you are using you brain. Keep up the good imagination, work it through by envisioning the movements as well as the negative movements. I have some grid that I am going to send you to print on clear sheet to put over your designs to help you see the possibilities.

PS did you get my PM message?

The grids are for you only so please don't post them. 
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

erickdt

I do believe that "pendulum" was actually the on switch/throttle  ;)