Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Yet another, free, all magnetic idea.

Started by broli, April 02, 2009, 03:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

I think I have it narrowed down.

The tunnel will not work, it is only a partial solution.  When the rail magnet is approaching the ring magnet, the shield should be fully covering the rail magnet.  After the rail magnet is past the sticky spot, the shield needs to cover only half the magnet, and this will give the rail magnet a kick to the exit spot.  At the exit spot, right before the exit spot sticky point,  have the shield cover the opposite half of the rail magnet to free itself from the ring magnet.

We could use the tunnel at the exit spot to shield the other half, but I haven't figured out how to move it from the one half to the other half of the rail magnet inside the ring magnet without cost.  Maybe a small tunnel at the entry and exit points would work. 

We need a dynamic shielding of the rail magnet as it approaches, enters, and exit the ring magnet without cost (I think 2 of the 3 dynamic shielding positions, may already be workable). This is probably why Broli couldn't decide if the rail magnet needed to be shielded or not, since It needs to be shielded in a dynamic way.  I need to think about this more.   ;D
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

twospin

I know where this could work but will only tell her or him.

twospin

Where is the problem of shielding away a magnetic field with a equal opposite (controlled) field at the right time controlled by the microsecond.
Magnets work like a bubble. Just like a kids party bubble blower he makes attraction where he wants to get the attraction in the needed shape for his need.
Magnetic and gravitational bubble shape.
Can we make a bubble spin if the surface tension changes and the molecules react and move with the rest? YES WE CAN. Is that changing molecular structure  or altering the magnetic's in a me way?
Sorry if you think my interpretation of what magnets and gravity can do is not to current science but even I can see things are wrong like a lot of you.