Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OU/COP>1 switched cap PS cct like Tesla's 'charge siphoning'

Started by nul-points, April 04, 2008, 11:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nul-points

@tak
thanks for the interest

i'd welcome attempts at replication

my intention here is not aimed at a end-user device yet (although hopefully, if this is really an example of free energy, then we may be able to build on these results to develop useful devices)

what i'm hoping to learn from these experiments is easily-repeatable methods for interacting with the Quantum Vacuum to divert some of its 'background energy' into conventional loads

i'm assuming at the moment that the excess charge & energy are somehow supplied by the combination of capacitance & inductance, other possible influencing factors being an air-gap (& maybe the magnetic biasing) on the inductor and also charge-switching with 'flyback' diode energy recovery

now that we're see real evidence of free energy i'm hoping we can try varying some of the circuit elements to see if we can identify more closely which are the key parts and actions which are causing the energy imbalance in our favour

i'm on leave now in the West of England until next weekend and won't be able to confirm some of the details until then

i'll see if i can get a more up-to-date schematic to you via PM in the next few days with MOSFETs replacing transistor switches

i'm not using any nonstandard parts apart from winding my own inductor - the circuit is built on a couple of breadboards, one with the super-cap stacks on, & one with remaining components - the inductor stands free next to component board

super-caps are 1F, 2.3V; switching caps are regular 2x1000uF (16V?) in series; load R is nominal 10R, 1/4W carbon; MOSFETs are 1xIRF540N (load switch) & 1xFDN304P (input switch); flyback diode(s) gen. purpose germanium signal diodes (connected reverse-biased from 'hot' end of inductor to ground); switching oscillator is CMOS 4093B quad schmitt NAND using two gates as astable feedback oscillator (unused gates grounded input) with independent feedback for +ve -ve pulse widths - cycle period doesn't seem critical but i get best results currently around 1 - 2ms cycle and approx 0.1 - 0.2 charge pulse

i hand-wound the inductor as windings on two separate tubular ferrite cores (approx 1" long; 1/2" od & 1" od) where i can insert one inside the other to make a simple transformer (for variations of my experiment), roughly 1:1 turns; wire diam. to be confirmed when i return home (but gauge thick enough to plug into breadboard connections without bending); total resistance of a few ohms; - in the current results posted, both windings are connected in series as one inductor (choose config for best output)

i don't think the inductor construction is critical but the air-gap between inner & outer ferrites may be helping - also, i place the ferrite vertically in the centre of a ceramic ring magnet from an old speaker - again, not sure yet if this helps

changing Rload & inductor still produces the anomalies & then you can tune values to increase output

hope this helps to get started - more to follow when i get home

sandy
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

nul-points

schematic for circuit giving results posted above & currently on website...

nul-points

i mentioned on the website and in earlier posts but not in the parts list,a couple of posts above, that the input and output capacitors, C1 & C3, are each a stack of 4x1F super-caps in series

nul-points

there's another interesting effect i see when running tests:-

i usually discharge a fixed amount of energy from the input cap (eg start at 8V & discharge down to 7V) and finally i discharge the resulting volts on the output cap ready to run the next test

well, after both these discharges, when the previous test has finished, both caps re-charge a certain amount, over the next minute or two, without any further input to the circuit!

the input cap volts rise back to approx 7.1V and the output cap volts have risen to as much as 0.3V after being completely discharged by a short across the terminals (ie. about 10% of the volts i've just discharged from it!)

so it looks like the whole OU behaviour we're seeing with this type of circuit operation is connected with an 'inertia' type effect:-

eg. the switched uni-directional pulses start the aether/Quantum Vacuum framework 'spinning' with a 'momentum-like' property and when the input energy is removed (by stopping the pulses, or discharging the cap) the aether spin continues for a while and goes on adding a little more energy even after the test energy has been stopped

this type of action might also explain the OU effect: once the aether is caused to spin it starts to add energy of its own to that provided by the circuit

...this is spooky, even as i'm writing-up this sort of 'aha' moment, i just realised this might also explain another weird behaviour i saw:-

i usually let the experiment run to completion at a fixed oscillator frequency - but during one test run i adjusted the cycle time as the test ran - i ended up over & undershooting the cycle time i wanted a few times before the final 7V level was reached

when i looked at the volts on the output cap it was a few percent in excess of the usual level i was achieving! (i repeated the operation to confirm this really happened - it did - something to be investigated further)

at the time, i thought maybe the small +ve & -ve changes in charging slope i was causing were acting like some kind of amplitude modulation and that this was causing the increase in output, but now i've written this about the 'inertia' idea, i'm wondering if what was actually happening was that i was giving the aether spin a few small 'kicks' along the way which increased its spin even more and therefore increased the amount of energy it was added to the overall result

has anyone else seen this kind of external 'inertia' behaviour feeding back into a system?

gyulasun

Hi Sandy,

I think this phenomena comes from the dielectric material inside the electrolytic capacitor: when you discharge it the dielectricum tries to "remember" and scrolling back towards the initial electric field strength.  Any capacitor behaves like that but those stuffed with much dielectic material like electrolytic ones manifest this the most.  I found this with electrolytic capacitors when discharging them to zero from 200-300V, after a few minutes they "regained"  any value between 0.5 ? 0.8 ? 1V or so.
I have no info if this is connected with aether effects or not, it is possible to certain degree.
You can avoid evaluating problems that may come from this by reading the meters quickly and simultaneously?

rgds,  Gyula