Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydrogen + buoyancy + depth = overunity?

Started by whatisgod, April 05, 2008, 02:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

WELL  as pointed out on his site the lift potential of hydrogen is what gives this badboy some horsepower  maybe elephant power [see him swim at the site] Chet PS the price for producing  hydrogen is dropping by the second [just visit DR STIFFLER's  thread]
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

FreeEnergy

i think ELSA had the same idea even before us :)
but who knows maybe it's been thought of even way back in time before ELSA and others.

from the ELSA thread:

PulsedPower

QuoteTo what degree does the energy cost of electrolyzing water rise with water pressure?
Back in the days of my physical chemistry study there was the nernst equation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nernst_equation, I think the part of interest is the -RT/zF term. Most reactions which make products which are of greater volume than the starting products are hindered by increased pressure, some might go faster Burning propellants for example due to other effects but the underlying reaction is hindered and can even be halted with enough pressure.

whatisgod

After hours of digging on the web I have a few questions that pertain to this idea.
Can anyone help?

1) I continue to find information about ?high pressure electrolysis? what is this all about? http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:High_Pressure_Electrolysis

2) What would be the dampening of the effect at the different depths be anyway? Will the elephant have its feet tied together or not?

3) If the same effect is applied to boiling water is the overall energy needed greater then or less then that which you would need to attain the equivalent volume of gas? An insulated heating coil could be used inside an open tube to contain the heat and transfer it directly to the water with the smallest amount of heat loss possible. Sort of like a jet engine for boiling water under water.

4) On a side note I was wrong again the pressure increces by one atmosphere every 33 feet not every 10 so the overall depth would be 165 feet.

68,921.208   lbs.        At the surface
34,460.604   lbs         at 33 feet
17,230.302   lbs         at 66 feet
8,615.151    lbs         at 99 feet
4,307.5755  lbs         at 132 feet
2,153.78775 lbs        at 165 feet.

This thing is getting big. Maybe a rope and pulley system would be more efficient in transferring the energy to a generator then a shaft that, can withstand 68,921.208lbs of pressure. Or some type of multi piston system but at that point I believe it is getting overly complicated.

What do they say K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid.

Creativity

@whatisgod
1) i think what u r finding is all about the electolysers that operate under high pressure for purpose of direct storage of hydrogen produced.So no pumps,just the gas being produced makes all the pressure.

2)I can imagine that higher pressure makes the bubbles of H and O smaller,allowing the more water molecules to come in contact with the electrodes,allowing more Amperage and more HHo production.So in fact u can more efficiently use the surface of the electrodes.A bubble that sits attached to the electrode surface takes this surface out of the game(as no water comes in contact with the electrode there).Smaller bubble takes less electrode surface out of the game for the same amount of H or O stored in this bubble under lower pressure.It is how i see the thing,just the theory though.

3)here some facts,water expands around 1600 times when coming from fluid to gas form(1 l of water will give u 1600l of gas).To bring the water to boil u have to heat it up first to 99,7deg C.It will require u 4190 J/kgK.So for every kg of water u use,to bring it 1K(=C) degree closer to 99,7 u need 4190 J of energy.That was if u did it under normal pressure.Withhigher pressure u need higher temp.u need  more 6degC for every 100mmHg.
Once the water is at boiling, still more energy must be added. This is given by the heat of vaporization, which for water is 40.7 kJ / mol or 2261 Joules per gram.

put it all together and u wil have ur answer ;)

greetz,
Mr.Rain
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.