Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

magnetic gravity wheel

Started by hartiberlin, April 08, 2008, 12:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

So between June and now we've made so much progress that we are gluing coins to cardboard wheels?
Is this another Archer Quinn thread?

yoyo

hail archer
and hail captain pecan
it is just that we fail to embrace archurian physics
thats why we cant see or understand
ha

mapsrg

Who?   Ive been openly disclosing everything.... I would of liked to have some proffessional build a prototype and had it finished by now. 

TinselKoala

The problem with that, is that most professionals like to be paid for their work. But every once in a while you do find one that will do some work for free. You might not always like what you get, though.
You really should at least make your idea interesting and new enough, and plausible enough, to attract the professional's attention. Like Mondrasek did, sort of.
You can download and watch what happens when a professional does just what you suggest, here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wuldel0syug

mondrasek

Quote from: mapsrg on April 21, 2008, 03:57:55 AM
I made the wheel got it to work statically ,with the smaller wheels fixed in thier final guided positions.I set up the magnetic guides and they successfully repelled the smaller wheels as envisioned.The rotation points at top and bottom work as planned.The only thing that didnt work out was that the number and or size of the smaller wheels was not enough to overcome the force needed to continuously cause rotation,ie the force to turn the two wheels top and bottom of the larger wheel.With twelve 100 diameter smaller wheels it required an offset weight equal to one wheel at 3 oclock to work.I am now faced with rebuiding the whole magnetic gravity wheel with specs  to handle double the number of smaller wheels and allowing for these to be larger diameter if needed.I am extremely confident this will work....

mapsrg,

Very interesting idea and test builds.  But I may have noticed a similarity to the thought process for the idea I tried (and TK built).  Unfortunately that thought process had a simple error that I eventually realized that proved to me that my wheel could not work (at least not with permanent magnets anyway).  I offer this in an effort to help, not ridicule or attack.  If I presume too much, and your concept does not contain the same error, I apologize.

You have built a model that does not run because it does not have enough of the smaller wheels, or enough weight on them, to overcome the repulsion force of the magnets that cause them to reorient.  Let's call that repulsion force "F".  And F does not change (for the same size wheels and magnets) as you scale the design to add more smaller wheels.  So logically you should be able to add more smaller wheels until you have enough imbalance to overcome the force F.  So you can simply increase the size of the main wheel so you can attach more smaller wheels.  And eventually the imbalance will be greater than the force F and this wheel will run.

What I had missed in my concept is that the force F is not what needs to be overcome in order for this to work.  The force F is imparting a torque "T" that is resisting rotation.  T needs to be overcome by the imbalance in order for the wheel to rotate.  The torque T is equal to F x (radius of the big wheel).  So making the main wheel bigger will increase the resisting torque T proportionally.  F stays the same, but T increases as you increase the size of the main wheel.

In my case I could then see that I could never have enough imbalance to overcome the resistive torque, no matter how large I made the wheel and how many weight systems were attached.

Hope this helps.  And good luck.

M.