Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HERE IT IS... AT LAST OVERUNITY!!! HAHAHA

Started by vdubdipr, April 08, 2008, 06:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdubdipr

thats just what i think...

infringer

Electric EEL lighting up a chrismas tree not a useless pet afterall !
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

leeroyjenkinsii

That's not funny...how much is the thing fed?  They are amazing creatures.  You have to ask yourself how in hell it creates a battery.  Try doing that mechanically and just feeding your mechanical device whatever the hell this thing eats.  I think people should look at this more seriously.

gaby de wilde

Quote from: leeroyjenkinsii on April 08, 2008, 10:05:26 PM
That's not funny...

I actually do think it is enormously funny.

I suggest you build a bicycle generator and try generate 800 Watts.

The fish makes more power by accident than we can if we push our ability to the max.

For further laughter you should look at the pistol shrimp preforming sonofusion.

Then it will be obvious beyond any shadow of a doubt our scientific community is made up of liars, brainless idiots and lots and lots of dogma.

The Japanese people are very high tech, they prefer labor over life actually. So they have thousands of ways of making free energy but in fear of the consequences they will not.

If the corporate debunkers try to debunk the eel they will unquestionably make themselves look like utter morons.

That is what is so funny about it.

I haven't seen any of the free energy debunkers reaping this forum have a go at it.

Quotehow much is the thing fed?

About a barrel of oil and 3 horse carriages of coal per day.

QuoteThey are amazing creatures.

Yeah.

QuoteYou have to ask yourself how in hell it creates a battery.

How the hell do bones grow inside an egg?

Transmutation of elements?

But I thought we had discredited Alchemy long long ago.

All powah to the nay sayers!

GM, Ford and Chrysler have roughly 100 000 energy patents. 90% of those are scientifically impossible!! Just say nay.

QuoteTry doing that mechanically and just feeding your mechanical device whatever the hell this thing eats.

Cars use to run on alcohol. People make that in prison when the guards are not looking. That's how easy it is.

QuoteI think people should look at this more seriously.

We already have an economic crisis, terrorists and bankors to worry about.

lol
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

Rosphere

Quote from: gaby de wilde on December 13, 2008, 08:21:15 AM
...Then it will be obvious beyond any shadow of a doubt our scientific community is made up of liars, brainless idiots and lots and lots of dogma...

Check out this link for a giggle.   :D