Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Visit to the "Salon des Inventions", international inventors expo in Geneva

Started by Koen1, April 06, 2008, 11:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

Hi all,

I have just returned from a little trip that included a visit to the
36th "Salon des Inventions" in Geneva, Switzerland.  ;D
It is an international inventors/invention exhibition with
several different categories, from electrical through mechanical
to houseware and toys even.

Obviously my focus here was mainly on new energy technology.
Unfortunately there were few really extremely interesting energy
inventions on show, but it was interesting nevertheless.

I suppose some of the more interesting devices or inventions
shown in the area of energy and electricity were:
- a 98%+ efficient toroidal transformer (Russian)
- a concept for a high efficiency "Garland" type power station (Russian)
- a concept for a "Garland" based VTOL aircraft (Russian)
- a concept for a "quantum nuclear reactor" that is claimed to be safe and high efficiency (Russian)
- a wind turbine that is claimed to be 150% as efficient as the best pole-mounted windmill turbines,
  and can be built as a ground-level windtrap (Russian)
- a wind/water turbine tower of claimed high efficiency for electricity generation (German)
- an efficient solar-powered refrigerator with zero electrical circuitry (French)
- an efficient non-rotational coil+magnet "dynamo" to convert movement and vibration
  into very low electrical output, for use in wireless handheld devices for example (Taiwan)

Ok, that last one for example is nothing new, it's just a high efficiency version of the
"shakable flashlight" coil+magnet idea, but it was nicely developed by the Taiwanese
developer, and he did have quite impressive little flashlights and wireless pc mouses
on demonstration there. Many of the other ideas are not very new either, just more effiecient
versions of older ideas or designs, but some ideas I could not recognise as such,
or I could but found them interesting nevertheless.

I took pictures as well, and I will post a couple soon, after I get things back in order here.
Unfortunately there is a max pic size on the forum now, so I may only be able to show
you guys downsized pics. We'll see. Maybe Stefan can work something out for us ;)

If anyone has some specific questions, ask them here and I'll see if I can answer them.

Kind regards,
Koen

wattsup

@Koen1

Stefan has a "Downloads" section on the left column. You can uploads large pictures there and just put up the link here.

hartiberlin

Hi Koen,
many thanks for this report.
Please put the pics in a ZIP file and upload them here:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=upload

5 Mbytes file size limit.
If they are still bigger you can use several splitted RAR archive files.
But well resized 800x600 pics are normally okay for this purpose
and these fit also in 50 Kbyte sizes, if you make the JPEG quality compression about
40 to 50 %.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Koen1

Alright people,

I have uploaded some pictures of the Salon des Inventions 2008.  :)

Here's the links:
- Scans of documentation for various inventions, part1: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item26
- Scans of documentation for various inventions, part2: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item27
- Fotos of a few inventions and stands mentioned in the above: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item28

Reactions are welcome  ;D