Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stubblefield coils (bifilar) and speculations

Started by Pirate88179, April 09, 2008, 09:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

I started this topic so we could continue to branch off into other (related?) research without slowing down the progress in the Earth Battery Experiments thread.  This topic, hopefully, will compliment the work being done over there.  I will try to repost some of the things being worked on to get up to speed.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Pirate88179

@ All:

What I would like to see us do over here is to research why were are getting power out of these cells.  Maybe, if once we know why, we can take the steps required to improve the output.  Possibly a few changes in wire size, coil sizes, insulation, might help us to increase the ma's output.

I will try to post some pictures of my latest coils for the newer people that have not seen them.  Thanks.

Bill

This is my larger primary coil: 2 windings of bare iron wire and bare copper wire insulated by cotton material from the iron core, and cotton string between the wires.  Output: .82 vdc and 19mA.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hartiberlin

19 mA sounds good.
Can you please post the sizes of this coil and how you hooked this up
to get this 19 mA current out of it ?
Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

jeanna

OK Bill, I will throw in a pic of NS batteries numbers 10 and 11

#11 is in front. Can you see 19.8mA? Voltage so far is around 850mvdc.
This is the one still in progress with the rest of the wire in the packages on the floor. BTW it is made over a 3/4 inch pipe.

The one above is #10. Can you see the small secondary on it? I will give a full report later on these.

I made both using 24 gauge wire cu and zn coated steel. You can see the cloth liner in between layers. I am actually sewing the ends around the wires at the turn around. It is very secure against shorts. thanks Chad!

jeanna
maybe the second pic is bigger

resonanceman

I guess  sense  we  have a  place just for  speculating   I  will  share a bit about  my  speculations .

My  basic  theory  is that   the  copper and iron  react to  magnetic fields at  different rates .

I  wanted  a way to  check  a few variables  relatively  quickly 

It is kind  of hard to  rewind a coil over and over to check  different  insulation or  metal combinations 
so I made a  capacitor

So  far  I  have  only  checked  cotton  for the insulation ....

So far  I am  trying to see what I can get  dry  ..........non  galvanomic ............but  I  can  switch  to wet ;later  if  needed .

One of my theorys  was that aluminum  might  be a good metal for a battery .   It  would not have  been  available  to Stubblfield .   
SO far it looks  like  copper / iron  is  still best .

What I am calling  iron is  really  galvinised  steal flashing ........close  as I could find to iron .

Iron  / copper / cotton          .580  V
Aluminum  / iron  / cotton    .045 V
Aluminum / copper / cotton   .414 V

none  of them  had any  power ...... Iron / copper was the only one that registered  any at all with   .001  mA

Cotton makes  a VERY poor  capacitor insulation  .   I can  charge it  up with about 20 V  and  half the  charge is gone  within  a second  or so .

I  am  thinking  of  testing them  with  a plastic  insulator next  ......mostly to see how high the  voltage will go  if the  current  is not  leaking  through the insulator 

gary