Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Former Minisota Gov Calling For US Revolution

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 10, 2008, 04:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

oh and then not long after the event you get slimeballs who come out of the wood work and are worryed about how they looked at the time and what they should have done and still dont even adress the questions there being asked! becasue there so damn vain ther trying to make sure thy look pretty during all this.  ;D

edit . i added a full stop at then and fixed just one spelling mistake, i hope you feel better now :).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

infringer

I've seen "original document copies" supposed stating exactly what you've said and I will not deny it as possible as far back as 2003... The goal is to outsource our farming to china.

I know where are tax money goes and where the rich people of the world live on the island and really control stuff....

Rothschild, Rocafeller, ... To name two one currently in the news about the led lawsuits.

The Illuminati, the free masons the whole nine yards I've read into a lot of it myself.

Does the code 1040 mean anything I too am american...

There is a lot that we dont know and I also believe in the possibility of ET and lots of other things.

I am a firm believer in tons of government coverups how else do you control an angry mob of people?
White lies, betrayl, and so on is a must it seems...

Lots of conspiricies are legitamate arguments but not 100% proof instead it is 100% speculation based on certian facts!
Whos right whos wrong will we ever know the truth one way or another its a vicious circle...

I wouldn't doubt if the government is behind identity theft to regain some of the losses it expirences from the war.

There have been so many victims of ID theft, so many that I know personally and in each case the perpatrators were
never caught never persacuted and the cops always say the same thing we will never catch them cause they are
smart.  Then they give you a story that this stuff is orginating from canada and they will not be caught ...

Redicoulous I do not understand how the US can persacute people for piracy against multibillionares cause someone
downloaded a song, movie, or whatever electronically usually an item under 20.00 then turns around and says guess
what the bank robbery was done electronically and most likely overseas so we cannot do a damn thing for you so you
are out the 8000.00 dollars. (avg amount for an identity theft victim) Electronic bank robbery is the way to go you get
a fine less then stealing music and about the same amount of prison time!!! And if you are out of country you are even
better yet.

Yes I know this is a crazy conspiracy but the US however is in debt mainly to financial backers...
Who loses money if someones credit card is used? The same financial backers that back the US most likely guess.

Banks do not secure your money if your identity is assumed stolen they assume you willingly gave out information.

And if you shop on the internet you did it to yourself they tell you!

Forget this crazy conspiracy I'm just blurting but man it is possible... Identity is stolen every 4 seconds in the US!!!

That means that data breaches are more common then the public is allowed knowladge to! In fact I believe many
companies cover up data breaches so investors do not worry... Another conspiricy but I believe that can be easily
proved.

All that I will tell you is the Politicians Politic

And Conspirators Conspire

Call me a fence post rider but unless I see concrete proof either way I will remain neutral in my beliefs.

And again my conspiricay theory I do not even believe I am only saying it is a possible.

But without a doubt I do believe a lot is being done purposely to take away our constitutional rights! Espicially privacy in any way shape or form.

Privacy is no longer a right it is a privaladge!

REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

utilitarian

Quote from: b0rg13 on April 10, 2008, 11:52:40 PM
oh and then not long after the event you get slimeballs who come out of the wood work and are worryed about how they looked at the time and what they should have done and still dont even adress the questions there being asked! becasue to so damn vain ther trying to make sure thy look pretty during all this  ;D

Take a breath, take your time, ok?

b0rg13

your completly right i just blurt it all out and hit send , ok ? feel better now ?.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

To continually rehash what most now agree was a staged attack on 9/11 is pointless.

The focus of this thread is to call attention to a reality...that being that a former US State Governor, who is also a former Marine, is actually calling for a revolution to overthrow the government of his own country.

To most this would be considered a big wake up call...but the sheer magnitude of this call to arms seems to be lost on some.

Never mind what politicians say...instead just watch what they do...and let your common sense will tell you what is the truth and what is not.. 

I think more than box cutters will be needed to pull off this coup though.

Regards...