Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

its a big club, and your not in it.

Started by b0rg13, April 10, 2008, 05:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

Quote from: NerzhDishual on April 10, 2008, 10:50:15 PM

Hi b0rg13,

Thanks for the link.
But? We all? fuckin' know that. Do not we?
They own us...
We are slaves.... 
Obedient workers...

Etc..
Except some fuckin' (excuse my French) improbable goats and rats escaped
from the herd, of course.  ;D

BTW: http://www.morpix.biz/dc/  RU a Salve?

Best

hi i just wanted to introduce some humor, not send a message that is already out. ;)
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Goat

Hey guys;

That was the whole intention of my last post, why not entice George Carlin to have an IN YOUR FACE TOUGH QUESTIONS IN A DEBATE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES for 20 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!

That way we could buy George Carlin (for 1$ each at 20 million people in the States, which is less tha 10 % of the current population..right? ( To tell it as it really is...all over the world...we got you pegged IMF!!!! )

Maybe we could educate the uneducated in the current system (Sorry for a lack of better words towards my fellow men/women), and force everyone to all address the "REAL" problem in general through a "Non staged debate and with a third party...i:e: George C. versus the only 2 other parties that the US is forced to choose from (as far as actual votes are counted......that one remains to be counted in real life from what I've seen when the last George got into office.....I demand a recount for the last how may years???   :o :o :o :o

The way I see it is what if there was a total regional or global catastrophe (God Forbid) and we aren't prepared to live of the land?....What if all of a sudden there was a sudden change in the delivery of electricity?  All hell breaks loose....Trust me I've been in one for 4 weeks back in 1998....can you guess what happened between the have and have not's?  Well I can tell you it wasn't pretty....it's seems to bring out the worst in people until their money is worthless against the environmental situation...then they realize how worthless they are without their money standing next to us mere mortals trying to strugle past a difficult situation...in the end you drop you're "Pompous" ways and help the rest of us down in the trenches!!!

Just My 2 cents 4 what it's worth.

Peace Bros.
Paul

Tempest

@Ren

That is funny as hell

Too bad it's true