Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inventor Develops an Electrical Apparatus That Produces FREE Energy

Started by teofilius, April 11, 2008, 02:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

u can't look at it that way. with a second transformer in series, there definitely will be additional load if its secondary is driving something. the overall used power will not increase, but the power to each load will decrease, because the power will split between the two.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

gyulasun

Hello Folks,

I think both Helmut and Poynt99 are correct:  You place a new load in series with the heater and this new load is transformed if we accept the way this "idea"  works as FatBird supposed it with the transformator solution.

However, you are  normally metered for the electricity your heater consumes and so you pay for it, right?  Why would this be free energy???    By the way such "solution" already was discussed here as a scam (with toroidal core): http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1933.msg38559.html#msg38559

And the inventor says it works with DC also and normally transformers do not work with DC current... so till we do not hear further and correct info, I stay on the fence...

rgds,  Gyula

ResinRat2

Quote from: teofilius on April 11, 2008, 02:39:09 PM
 The inventor was driving
through rural Georgia and could not help but notice the miles and miles
stretch of high-tension power lines along the highway. He wondered to himself,
"What if I could tap into the varying magnetic field these wires produced to
obtain free energy?"

OK, here is the clue. Would tapping into a varying magnetic field that was a natural offshoot of electrical energy running through high-tension power lines actually cause any extra energy load to be put on those lines? In other words, by tapping into a natural energy field that would be there anyway, maybe there would be no extra load on the electrical system. Sort of like collecting the water from a hose that has a natural leak in it.  The hose is going to leak anyway, but what if you caught that water, collected it, and used to to run a small water wheel to produce energy, in a sense you could call it "free" energy because it would be there anyway. I don't know if that analogy really describes what I mean, but it is the best I can think of at the moment.

This is an interesting "out-of-the-box" type of thinking. I am looking forward to more information on this.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

vince

Hey Guys:

I thought the same thing when I saw this the other day. I've tried 4 different transformers. even 1 homemade one where 1 wire from the feed to the load was fed through one side of the transformer . I thought there would be no back coupling of the field if it was fed this way. It turns out that you can draw a load off the other winding but no matter how you slice it the field couples back and increases the current on the original feed.  Eg. I fed a 1/10 hp induction motor with a straight feed.  The current draw was 2.5 amps @ 120volts.  Feeding it through 1 leg of several transformers gave  a current draw of 1.5 amps but a lot less power. I could stop it with two fingers. The other winding on the transformer gave enough to barley light up a 60 watt light bulb. When you put a load on the motor it causes the light bulb to shine brightly but the amp draw goes to 3.5 amps. The transformer was a 120 to 12 volt in this case.  In every one I tried the initial draw would increase when a load was put on it. I think there is something more to this than a plain transformer with unique wiring. Probably on the lines of Thane Heins transformer being discussed in another thread.

Still fooling with this
Vince

helmut

I am shure,that there are many secrets hidden in the transformation process.
Just like the BEMF.And in the load seperation as it is done in a Capacitor.
The secret must be a part of both of them .
Most proposing technics employ Coils and Caps.
Thats what we have to think about.

Have a nice day or nice dreams
helmut