Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inventor Develops an Electrical Apparatus That Produces FREE Energy

Started by teofilius, April 11, 2008, 02:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

therealrasta

Indeed he is.. And the funny part is "Dougie" Research Corp? I mean.. Anyone here with the name Douglas would be able to tell you they do no like being called dougie.. Well I would think not.. Might be wrong.  ;D

The Observer

Greetings,

Interesting post, as this inventor was interested in Transformers... which is the partly the subject of my Magnetic Permeability Thread.

He apparently looked at a power line one day and wondered if he could tap into the changing magnetic field to get some free energy.

Now, according to the people who say waves act like gears...tapping into the power line wave's energy means that somebody has to' buy lunch.'
  Meaning that the generators at the power plant would be aware that somebody was tapping in.

I went boating a week ago, and a speed boat rushed past.
   We bounced up and down as a result of the wake from that boat.
      Tell me what in God's name could we do with a wave at that point to stop the speed boat???

The answer is NOTHING... waves are not gears.

The Observer

petersone

Hi Observer
I find your simple, yet interesting observations worthy of some thought,in a similar vane,I think,if a stone is dropped into a pond,waves radiant out,the stone doesn't care or know how many corks are going up and down with the ripples,if they were small generators they would make some juice,but the energy needed to drop the stone is not increased.
Also,what is happening in this situation,a 60watt light bulb is on in a room,the walls are covered with solar cells making some juice from the light given off by the bulb,the room will not be darker,and the bulb doesn't draw any more energy.What is happening I have no idea.
happy hunting.
peter

Gary Frank

Lo all,
Dumb question time:
Logic sez that putting a transformer in series with the load is not the way to go. Remember in electronics 101, we were taught that putting resistors in series was different to putting them in parallel or something like that....(Soooo long ago)
What about wrapping a coil around the supply lead to the "heater"..note one lead is the supply,the other is the return.
That way we could create an inductive current using the magnetic flux and not place any additional load on the circuit.
Like I said...dumb question

Later
Gary Frank

The Observer

Peter,

Thanks for comment.

I have been beating this drum for awhile with little notice.

You said,

"if a stone is dropped into a pond, waves radiant out, the stone doesn't care or know how many corks are going up and down with the ripples"

I say Brilliant.

I mention this in my Magnetic Permeability thread, cept I talk about leaves in the water moving as a result of the stone entering the water.

I also like your solar cell example and will most probably use it at some point to explain this concept to someone.
                                                                                                                                                                           Thank you.

Now build a device that utilizes Magnetic Permeability, which amplifies the magnetic field (a core in a coil).
                          Also add an Electromagnetic Cavity Resonator and a Resonant Circuit.

And you have one hell of a wavemade from a very small stone...
                                                                                                             and a device that would make Tesla smile.

This is the subject of the Magnetic Permeability Thread.
     Look for it, and check it out.

The Observer