Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Money as Debt

Started by prometei, April 11, 2008, 09:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Also somes in German language: 
Nice movie
G.Pese

wie funktioniert das Geld ?</h2><h3>
3 mal 5 Minuten  Kurs, um an fremdes Geld zu kommen.
</h3>
DEUTSCH  Eindrucksvoll und leicht verst?ndlich
<a href ="http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-857148826465320604&q=geld&total=3949&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0 "> HIER </A> Kurs 1
<a href ="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK2yZlHk4cA"> HIER </A> Kurs 2
<a href ="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VOtdQrCoyk&mode=related&search= "> HIER </A> Kurs 3

und dann???   (sehr ernsthaft und seri?s!)

Es gibt immer noch kein Geld !  Es gibt NUR SCHULDEN !!
Banken verleihen IHRE SCHULDEN und wollen GELD "DAMIT" verdienen.
Das Papier-GELD ist das Papier nicht WERT und muss von ZEIT ZU ZEIT voll entwertet werden !!
So funktioniert das noch immer !
ENGLISCH language , German SUB-titled Video
BANKEN haben KEIN GELD , verleihen nur wertlose SCHULDVERSCHREIBUNGEN Ein Blick hinter das SYSTEM hier !
Money as Debt -- Geld als Schuld , englisch gesprochen (mit deutschem Untertitel)  45 Minuten Video
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

prometei

The film might not be totally correct but one thing is for sure, usury has no justification, and comments like "but how are banks gonna make their living" are absurd, they are not interested in making a living they are interested in making a maximum profit and ultimately keeping control in their hands, money is just the means, the goal is control, total control.

The Federal Reserve and other federal banks are as federal as Federal Express.
Let's also not forget that the resources required to keep this insane "growth", GDP and so on, they are finite.
Read a bit about this here http://www.cfoss.com/grip.html

I don't want to get into "sci-fi" stuff but this whole scenario looks kinda like the matrix. Humans "loose" so much energy in trying to keep up with this monstrous system, this insane tempo thinking, oh well that's the harsh reality and we can't do anything about it, but in reality this mechanism is set up to suck our life energy. I wish I had a device that would let me see how energy is being sucked out of us, a vampiroscope maybe.

There is much more to talk about but then I'll have to write about genetics, religion, nationality and other non-financial stuff.
?Education is a system of forced ignorance.?
unknown

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
Arthur C. Clarke

"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover."
H. Poincare

Mr.Entropy

Quote from: HopeForHumanity on April 12, 2008, 02:51:06 AM
What the government does is take that something, pay the interest with something (income *cough* tax). This is basical saying, "I'm going to take some IOU money, buy some tanks, and use the money from the people to pay off the debt". Welcome to taxation without representation.
Aren't you forgetting that the government is us?  If you think it isn't, then that's a good reason to start a revolution, but it's got nothing to do with the monetary system.

Mr.Entropy

Quote from: prometei on April 12, 2008, 05:37:42 AM
The film might not be totally correct but one thing is for sure, usury has no justification, and comments like "but how are banks gonna make their living" are absurd, they are not interested in making a living they are interested in making a maximum profit and ultimately keeping control in their hands, money is just the means, the goal is control, total control.
Private banks don't want to control you (well, maybe the world bank and the IMF do, but that's different).Ã,  Private banks just want to make money like everyone else, and just like everyone else, it's competition that keeps their profits in check.

QuoteLet's also not forget that the resources required to keep this insane "growth", GDP and so on, they are finite.
You're correct that choosing GDP growth as the goal of our society is a really bad idea.

QuoteRead a bit about this here http://www.cfoss.com/grip.html
I read enough of that to figure out that it was full of lies.Ã,  Not all countries have balooning debt, and the only reason many do is because they can't figure out that you have to tax enough to cover your spending.Ã,  It's not a problem that's built into the system.

QuoteHumans "loose" so much energy in trying to keep up with this monstrous system, this insane tempo thinking, oh well that's the harsh reality and we can't do anything about it, but in reality this mechanism is set up to suck our life energy. I wish I had a device that would let me see how energy is being sucked out of us, a vampiroscope maybe.
You're right about that, but it's not the system.Ã,  It's just the culture around here, and there are a lot of places where it's not like that.Ã,  There are also a lot of people in North America who choose to live simpler lives, and they really don't have too hard a time doing it.

wattsup

About 25 years ago I was sitting in the office of the VP of a Banker's Bank. These are banks that loan money to banks. In Quebec, at the time there was a strong separatist movement that had slowly died down to today. The banker asked me if I was for separation of Quebec from Canada. I said yes, even as an anglophone (now franglophone) living in Quebec. He asked me why. I told him it's simple. To get away from the Bank of Canada. She looked at me very surprised with my answer and asked "how do you know this"? "How can a simple citizen know the breath of that statement to be soooooo true".

Well I explained that as soon as one realizes that the Bank of Canada is really Bank of Canada Incorporated, and that the Federal Reserve is really Federal Reserve Incorporated, it goes to reason that this is a corporation like my own. Nice name, but in their case it's a nice front so all the other banks can simply stand behind this seemingly public entity, that is really a private entity, from where they can pull the strings of our economy and push us more and more into DEBT from nothing.

The quick answer to this debt is very simple.

Let's say Bob owes Peter 10$, John $5, Wilbur 15$.
Let's say Peter owes Bob 4$, John 7$, Wilbur 12$.
Let's say John owes Bob 8$, Peter 12$, Wilbur 3$
Let's say Wilbur owes Bob 11$, Peter 2$, John 2$

The total debt held by all parties together is $91, so interest is being paid on the total 91$.

So what if these four sat at a table and did son creative debt repayment.

Since Bob owes Peter 10$ but Peter owes Bob 4$, then Bob owes Peter only 6$. If you extend this throughout the four, taking from one side, giving to the other, you will have a final total "real" debt of only 26$ as far as I could acertain from my spreadsheet.

Now you know why banks are not "interested" in doing this simple sit down. They would never suggest this too their governments because they prefer to collect interest on 91$ instead of 26$. lol