Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Former Minisota Gov Calling For US Revolution

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 10, 2008, 04:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 11, 2008, 09:48:42 PM

"they will just tax you more and kill you slowly and laff in your face while they do it, enjoy., if you wanna get out of this situation you HAVE TO DO IT YOUR SELF!. "

Its all due to conditioned institutionalized complacency borg...and that won't change quickly or easily.

The introduction of free energy would go a long way toward removing the power base of the ruling elite.

I just hope its a very simple device, easy for anyone to replicate...

Regards...

hi Cap ,  while i know this is OU dot com and people are looking for FREE energy , i hate to say it but i think there are so many *close* or good devices that some or most people are missing the point and coule be self reliant right now and disconect from the grid, tho of course im only guessing im not sure yet, i have yet to some some testing on what ive been seeing that WORKS but then it seems to be dismissed simply because it not OU.

in its most simple and basic form i saw a video of a guy called john arrons hook up a pulse engine to a car gen/alt with a rubber band of all freakin things and ( its been a while since i saw this so im not %100 sure) he said this wont work but lets see then what i saw was the pusle engine spun into life and ran the car gen/alt with NO PROBLEM what so ever and then he promtly shut it off and changed the subject, but lets say, this is spectulation i really dont know, but lets say you have a pulse engine and it runs a car gen/alt and charges up say a bank of 6 to 12 or even 24 batteries, then you hook up your led lights and use te circut here posted in OU dot com to save power and use the water thrasher pump that heats water instantly so you have hot water on demand and not useing power 24/7 to have hot water when you might use it once or twice a day, then you plug in your(notsure if this is right i dont know the names of this stuff yet) inverters?/converters? /shrug for things like your tv, washing machine, computers, and so on, sure if you need extra power turn the mains pack on and paye the crooks, but your just better of to learn how to live on the power you produce and stick it to them and take the wind(being your cash) out of there sails, yes of course people are going to scream that this is not OU, well no chit,but ITS A WORKING SYSTEM that will save YOU money, here in new zealand there are many people who live inthe country who are off the mains just by useing solar alone, and even others who are running there cars on water alone,hmmmmm, basicly if we could teach each other to be self seficiant and take back control a lot of people might wake up and realise its not up to the gov to save us, its simple up to us as a person to learn and then do, and then share.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

I believe there are many different ways to get to OU street borg...its not always as the crow flies...do you have any links or other info on John Arrons ?

I have many different ideas myself regarding energy production...the way my mind works, I just read up on as many other people's ideas as I can and let things roll around in my head until something surfaces.

The process is still ongoing...this place is a gold mine of concepts...I'm sure something will happen before too long on here.

Regards...

b0rg13

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.