Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oil-ahaulics Anonymous Welcome to overunity.com Please introduce yourself

Started by infringer, April 12, 2008, 04:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

beautiful man beautiful I love it :P happiness is worth way more then money it is all about the journey not the end of the journey.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

not_a_mib

Symmetry would suggest that the oil companies would have 12-step recovery programs for over-unitarian inventors, re-indoctrinating them with the virtues of burning hydrocarbons.

Y'all buy lotsa Texas Natural Gas now, ya hear! ;)

GeoscienceStudent

Hi!  I'm a geoscience student specializing in GIS.  I became interested in energy by magnets when my brothers developed a model in the 1970's when I was a little girl.  However, they were not able to get it to work the way they wanted it to, but it did spin.  Then I learned Biology, Geology, Geography, and Chemistry for my degree...a little bit of alot of things.  I'm also a registered nurse.  I live in rough terrain and drive a SUV, used to only have to drive occasionally, but have to drive alot lately, and the prices at $3.59 per gallon and our shrinking value of the dollar is not promising. 
I decided I wanted to look into magnetic energy more when in Geology they brought up some new theories about a Push Pull mechanism in plate tectonics along with cell convection, a hard solid nickel and iron core in the center of the Earth, (not molten) and an electromagnetic field around Earth that protects us from harmful particles of the sun and causes the Earth to spin.  The land itself has a magnetic force that as plates move can cause an increasing negative or positive declination from magnetic north reading on your compass as you move away from agonal lines.  You can look up your declination on-line.
My area is -4 West. You just subtract 4 degrees from your compass reading to get the true magnetic reading.  It changes 1 degree every 20 years because of the constant movement of the plates, but some plates move faster than others.
Now I'm researching on energy crisis and analysis of optional renewable resources, pros and cons.  I found out some disappointing things.  There was some information I found in a Journal about Poynting and Heaviside Component and the Lorentz effect to discard the Heaviside Component and 1/2 energy is used to destroy the dipole and 1/2 to power the loads and losses. The heaviside component is 10^13 times as much as the Poynting Component.  A scientist discovered how to tap into the nondiverged energy (Heaviside) and proved it out to the Government but the other scientists were afraid of it because they did not understand where all that energy came from, called it "black energy," and discarded the whole thing.
I found out about Dr. Adams but he described having trouble with pattons being refused or made "military use only" and the knowledge of magnetic energy is not known around here.
Does anyone know more about the Poynting and Heaviside Components, and Lorentz effect?
I'm trying to tell EVERYONE at my university about this magnet motor and made a mini hybrid one to demonstrate the relationship of magnetism and electricity.  I told the presidential candidates, but they keep going on about burning our food in spite of science predicting yearly droughts by 2030 in Europe and Global famine by 2060 due to climate changes and use of food for fuel and exponential population growth and increasing developments of more countries.

resonanceman

Quote from: GeoscienceStudent on April 17, 2008, 08:01:04 PM
Hi!  I'm a geoscience student specializing in GIS.  I became interested in energy by magnets when my brothers developed a model in the 1970's when I was a little girl.  However, they were not able to get it to work the way they wanted it to, but it did spin.  Then I learned Biology, Geology, Geography, and Chemistry for my degree...a little bit of alot of things.  I'm also a registered nurse.  I live in rough terrain and drive a SUV, used to only have to drive occasionally, but have to drive alot lately, and the prices at $3.59 per gallon and our shrinking value of the dollar is not promising. 
I decided I wanted to look into magnetic energy more when in Geology they brought up some new theories about a Push Pull mechanism in plate tectonics along with cell convection, a hard solid nickel and iron core in the center of the Earth, (not molten) and an electromagnetic field around Earth that protects us from harmful particles of the sun and causes the Earth to spin.  The land itself has a magnetic force that as plates move can cause an increasing negative or positive declination from magnetic north reading on your compass as you move away from agonal lines.  You can look up your declination on-line.
My area is -4 West. You just subtract 4 degrees from your compass reading to get the true magnetic reading.  It changes 1 degree every 20 years because of the constant movement of the plates, but some plates move faster than others.
Now I'm researching on energy crisis and analysis of optional renewable resources, pros and cons.  I found out some disappointing things.  There was some information I found in a Journal about Poynting and Heaviside Component and the Lorentz effect to discard the Heaviside Component and 1/2 energy is used to destroy the dipole and 1/2 to power the loads and losses. The heaviside component is 10^13 times as much as the Poynting Component.  A scientist discovered how to tap into the nondiverged energy (Heaviside) and proved it out to the Government but the other scientists were afraid of it because they did not understand where all that energy came from, called it "black energy," and discarded the whole thing.
I found out about Dr. Adams but he described having trouble with pattons being refused or made "military use only" and the knowledge of magnetic energy is not known around here.
Does anyone know more about the Poynting and Heaviside Components, and Lorentz effect?
I'm trying to tell EVERYONE at my university about this magnet motor and made a mini hybrid one to demonstrate the relationship of magnetism and electricity.  I told the presidential candidates, but they keep going on about burning our food in spite of science predicting yearly droughts by 2030 in Europe and Global famine by 2060 due to climate changes and use of food for fuel and exponential population growth and increasing developments of more countries.

Welcome GeoscienceStudent

Did  you say that you made a mini hybrid magnet motor ?

If so can  you  make a  U tube video  or something like that?

I know   how  upsettng it must be  to try to show people  that there is a better way .....and  find  no interest .

It is  sad .....but the people that should be working hardest at finding new  solutions  are  doing nothing.
The  people that   could make the most  difference  have a vested interest  in keeping   everything the way it is.

Our  economy is  based  in a large  part  on  energy ........  No one that is  near the top  of the   food chain will  risk  shaking the  tree .....

If  one  country   developed    free energy  and  was able to keep it from  the other country's  it  would  eventually lead to war ..

We  ALL   NEED  a  better  source of energy than  oil ........  The only  practical way to  achieve it  is  through  the little people ........ lots of little  people  tinkering   around .......all over  the world .   .......
That  is why  most of us  are here . 

Just a word to the wise ........ I  would be  careful  with the  things  you learn here .     Our education systems   are part of  the way that  ideas about   creating  more energy  are suppressed .     Anyone  with more than half an education knows that over unity   is not possible .   And  because  it has  been taught  that it is impossible  for  several  hundred  years   ......no  one  has  given it  much effort ..    Also ...... our schools  teach us ways to work around  the " quirks " that make  free energy  possible.
If you  try to show    your professor  how  things really work ..........you may  be totally  right ....... and be able to prove it .......but  you  will probably flunk that  class . 
The  professor has to teach   what is  accepted as true ....... not  what IS true .

Once   the little people of the world  start  providing themselves with  free energy ..... the rest of the  world will  follow ....... professors and polatitions  will follow the masses .

gary

ResinRat2

Hi my name is ResinRat2 and I am an oil-ahaulic..

From the moment I open my eyes and get out of bed I am burning some type of energy sourced from oil.

My car gets 18 miles to the gallon highway, and I travel every week day 24 miles round trip to work.(at least, plus errands etc.) This is because I am hooked on horsepower and I want at least 220 horses under my car hood. I LIKE POWER under my car's hood. I am addicted to it. So my weakness causes me to burn more oil.

Someday I want to own a Tesla electric car. Preferrably the sports car, but I sure don't want to pay almost a hundred grand for one. Sorry, can't afford it. I can't stomach driving one of those tiny fuel efficient cars, and I sure don't want to pay 22 grand for a Prius. The hybrids are a joke. It takes over ten years to get the difference in your money back. Forget it!!!! I am an addict.

My work as a Polymer Research Chemist gives me decent pay, but it is still rediculous how much energy costs.

I am researching everything physically possible to destroy the oil cartel's hold on us. They need to go!!!

Hopefully this is the year it starts to happen. Got my fingers crossed. Never give up, never surrender!!!

Thanks for listening. I am an oil addict; and I despise it with every ounce of my being. >:(
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.