Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Planet-X survival

Started by Motorcoach1, April 13, 2008, 11:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

not_a_mib

Your one-stop Planet-X shop is at
http://www.zetatalk.com/

It has all of the Planet-X-crement in one big steaming pile!  ;)
The material is supposedly channeled from actual alien space critters, who plan to use the passage of Planet X to perform a little urban renewal (Earthling removal) upon the Earth!

NerzhDishual

Hi guys,

What about this link?
http://www.projectcamelot.net/norway.html
Excerpt :

A letter from a Norwegian politician

I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2008 till the year 2012.
The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. When I enquire when they are due to be finished, they reply ?before 2011?.

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

NickT

Hey guys.

One of my first replies here.
I've done some digging up on the 2012 date, about a year ago. I was really fascinated by it. It all started with the Myan Calendar that my father has broughtfrom Mexico. The Calendar points to a specific date, 2012 December 21st, also know as the winter solstice. I will be shooting the crap here from memory, so dont take my words for fact as some points can be a little off, but the gist of it 'should' explain it.

There are many theories to as what will occur on 2012. As today's science puts it, the Earth and our solar system will align with the Milky Way's Black Hole. Also, some say that the solar system is just Passing through the galactic plain, as a part of a 23,000 or 26,000 year cycle.(from memory not sure on the exact length of the cycle). Thats the main stream science talkng, and who knows what else they know, so not to start panic.

If you look in the history from India, the Vegas / Hindus, as well as the Celtic ancient history which is greatly overlooked. Also the Myans, the Egyptians, the Russian/Viking ( Viking named Russian people the RUS) and so on. All the History and their so called Apocalyprtic predictions are based on the timeline of the Galactic Cycles. In the 26k year cycle we are passing  through the 12 zodiac signs. If you read the legends, great names / heroes / religious figures poped up just at we are about to exit and enter into a new zodiac. aka Jesus came when we entered the age of Pieces.

There is a LOT of information about 2012, here and there. No single answer exists which explains what will happen. You can trust the mainstream science or use the OLD knowledge and read between the lines. People are starting to read the Greek Myths and the Indian Vegas not as mere myth or folk tales, but rather as historical facts and tales of old that were passed down through the generations.

In my opinion 2 things may happen.
1. The earth's rotation will slow down. It will flip poles. The Weather system will go haiwire. The tectonics will purge all the volcanoes to shoot off. All the west coasts will flood as well as the low lands.
2. Nothing will happen that will be out of the ordinary. It will come and pass as year 2000 has done. This is my optimistic side talking.

(There are many more facts and theories out there. All sound plausible and convincing. Try to do your own research and dont listen to others, like myself. If you want i may post some sites/books that go into this in greater detail)

/Cheers

AhuraMazda

The most plausible thing is that nothing will happen. I believe all this to be a load of hocus pocus along with the rest of religions, cults etc. The reason for all this is because people want there to be an end to all the unpleasant things we see around us. Let's face it, humans have made a mess of once a beautiful planet. I am sure our end will come but from our own hands.

NickT

Does anyone have any recent reads on this topic or documentaries ?
I havent done anything in the past 14 months or so on this subject. Would be interesting if any new "Theories" came out, as we approach the APPOCALYPSE !  ;D