Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fallacies in Lee?Tseung Lead Out theory &Veljko Milkovic 2 Stage Mech amplifier

Started by Kul_ash, April 15, 2008, 07:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devil

Quote from: shruggedatlas on April 15, 2008, 02:18:23 PM
That is an excellent analysis.  Thank you for bringing clarity to these muddled concepts.

shruggedatlas, consult your physics friends before you call some Physics analysis excellent.  I do not want you in my home either.  Do not climb down the hole with Kul_ash.  Help him to get up!!!  Tell him the Lee-Tseung pull is not a collision. 
Do not worry about the insults and jeers.  Let them recite the following 666 times.

(1) The Lead-out-energy from a horizontally pulled pendulum is equal to the vertical component of the tension times the vertical displacement.
(2) An unbalanced force can be generated from a closed system.  Secondary events using unequal exchanges of energy and momentum are used.
(3) The electromagnetic Coil can be a magnet, a collision mechanism and an electricity exchange mechanism.

Devil

Quote from: Kul_ash on April 15, 2008, 08:54:20 AM
Veljko Milkovic?s Two Stage Mechanical Amplifier System.

1.   This so called amplifier is supposed to be producing 12 times more work than the work provided. Please read http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/indexEng.htm for further details.

2.   This oscillator also works on principle of pendulum.....

9.   And because of not understanding this simple logic, Milkovic is ?STILL NOT ABLE TO CLOSE THE LOOP.? He has provided a huge mathematical explanation which I did not understand because of my simple analysis.

10.   Any one has better solution or explanation than this?

Kul_ash, when you climb up from the hole, you will be able to use the Lee-Tseung theory to explain the real physics and mathematics of the Milkovic toy.

Milkovic did not understand the Lee-Tseung theory at the time he provided the huge "mathematical explanation".   Hopefully, he is wiser now after he and his friends at Archimedes have a chance to digest the Lee-Tseung theory. (or read and filtered through the 2000 posts in this forum.)

You can even help him to improve his toy - use pulsed rotation.  If you do not like the word pulse, you can invent a word such as Kul_ash impartation of energy.  You can confuse someone else!!!
Do not worry about the insults and jeers.  Let them recite the following 666 times.

(1) The Lead-out-energy from a horizontally pulled pendulum is equal to the vertical component of the tension times the vertical displacement.
(2) An unbalanced force can be generated from a closed system.  Secondary events using unequal exchanges of energy and momentum are used.
(3) The electromagnetic Coil can be a magnet, a collision mechanism and an electricity exchange mechanism.

Kul_ash

Quote from: Devil on April 17, 2008, 09:05:22 PM

1.   This so called amplifier is supposed to be producing 12 times more work than the work provided. Please read http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/indexEng.htm for further details.

9.   And because of not understanding this simple logic, Milkovic is ?STILL NOT ABLE TO CLOSE THE LOOP.? He has provided a huge mathematical explanation which I did not understand because of my simple analysis.

Kul_ash, when you climb up from the hole, you will be able to use the Lee-Tseung theory to explain the real physics and mathematics of the Milkovic toy.

Milkovic did not understand the Lee-Tseung theory at the time he provided the huge "mathematical explanation".   Hopefully, he is wiser now after he and his friends at Archimedes have a chance to digest the Lee-Tseung theory. (or read and filtered through the 2000 posts in this forum.)

You can even help him to improve his toy - use pulsed rotation.  If you do not like the word pulse, you can invent a word such as Kul_ash impartation of energy.  You can confuse someone else!!!

Ha ha ha ha! That was funny  ;D Actuallu you know why I want to prove these guys wrong Devil? Because I have my own OU theory which is very radical and I do not want any competition and want world to focus only on my technology!!!  ::)

Kul_ash

Quote from: Devil on April 17, 2008, 09:05:22 PM

And don't waste a rope! Give me a ladder. This rope could be and should be used to make a pendulum and generate more and more free energy!  ;)

Pirate88179

@ Kul_ash:

Wow!  Does your theory contain ideas that have no basis in known, and unknown physics?  Will you make up alter-egos in an attempt to explain it to us?  Will you contradict yourself while explaining this theory to us?  Do you think you can continue to explain your theory to us without ever attempting the most simple of experiments that might prove, or disprove, your theory?  Will your theory contain words that physicists have used for years but yet you redefine their meaning to fit your theory? (ie continuous pulse)  If so, I am looking forward to hearing about it and maybe you can get the Chinese government to send top officials to meet with you...and if you are really lucky, you might even get to meet the famous Professor Whoflungdung.  What an honor that would be.  I envy you.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen