Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

One Way Magnetic Shielding - The Holy Grail

Started by James Roney, April 19, 2008, 12:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edelind

Quote from: NPCrush on July 29, 2008, 06:09:19 AM
hi, i saw the videos, it's so interesting.

my native language is not english, so i hope that u can get my point.

the cover, is that pure Tin? or Tin plate? (Tin plate : Tin covered ion)

Tin plate

NPCrush

hooters

so whats the status of this shielding?  If it works I would think you could make devices of all kinds using it.  Are there any more videos or people with test results to share?  Is this idea dead?  Can it be improved? Is this thing on?lol

r909

Why have none of you made a motor yet I dont understand! You have everything you need already!

Take a look at this diagram and someone make one please. I'm still in the process.

*Note that I was going to use Mu-metal as the shield but that doesnt work affectively enough as using the tin method as the shield. Wouldnt this work?*

Megaverse

I'm trying to mimic the tin shielding of james with only small magnets 1/2 long by 1/4 and 1/4 N40 ...I just try to notice any diminution of the repultion force, that's it. It's just preliminairy tests and i've notice that copper does brake the magnets a bit ...I have a plate of brass and a plate of copper at home and brass doesn't seem to do anything at all and copper when you let the magnet slide on it it slow down alot so my guess is it brakes like aluminium so "to advoid as shielding" i'm trying all materials as i go ...and also I have tin wire for welding eletronics it's 3mm dia. or 1/8 thick

see the totally not professional test but nonetheless not working here : http://www.megaverse.quotaless.com/martin.jpg

it was just a rapid test with 11/16 tin thick and only 1/16 plastic thick and there's absolutly no difference at all so i'm aware that it's wire instead of a plate but it's still really thick and there is no perceptive change so my guess is that with james shielding his tin is not only tin there must be iron in it and propably zinc also the tin must be added in this material so it's easy to nail through it...would be interesting to have a compagny name so we can contact that compagny and ask them directly.

The rounded up flat coil of tin in the photo is for melting (i intent to make a plate to rule out tin once and for all) even though it may still have a role in it all ...

Megaverse