Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

MY lawyer once told me never give a man a stick to beat you with   this fellow seems to be handing out an awful lot of sticks     anyway I will have my frame ready for the 20th   Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

neptune

OK OK tonight I am feeling a little bit more benevolent. Only a bit though. Just suppose you received a letter showing you a system that would enable to to back the winner in every horse race for the rest of your life. Would you rush to the bookies and stake your life savings on the next race? No i thought not. You Would start with a very low stake that you could easily afford to lose. So if some guy turns up with an equally amazing claim about a free energy machine , why would you go out and buy a brand new generator and start attacking it with an angle grinder. This either works or it doesn't
           If it works, then a table top small scale machine, using an electric motor from a toy as the generator, will prove the concept. Remember there are prizes for one watt overunity. Once people have built small scale cheap machines, they will need no persuading to build big. As he claims to have already built small machines, he could show us straight away. I may not be the brightest star in the sky, and I cannot guarantee to redesign and improve any machine in 24 hours. But I know what Bullshine smells like. If this guy is gonna change the world,he wont be too worried about the doubts of lesser men like myself.

helmut

@Neptune
We have a Date to wait for.
The date will come.With or without his new advice.
I think the inventor is a realy clever guy. If you read his plans carefully,you can see,that he explained a lot yet.

@Feynman
He will protect himselve via clever actions.
I guess,some of us will be surprised,others not that much.
If i was on his place,the plans would be spread to servers in all kontinents
and would be posted by a army of bots ,fully automaticesd.

Or he has prepared the future all ready.Who knows.

helmut

ramset

Neptune so you think this guy could be a generator salesman?
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Rusty_Springs

Hi All
This sounds interesting but it is a wait a see thing, I must admit I'm a sceptic until I see the proof. Speaking of Gravity wheels I did have an idea using my Trigate and a Gravity wheel and I would like to know what some of you think.
The idea was having a wheel balanced with roller magnets on it and having two sets of Trigates one at 1am to the wheel the other at about 3am at the wheel the theory is having a roller move along the bottom set of trigates to the wheel, dropping onto the wheel moving it down where it releases a roller at the top set of Trigates it moves along that set drops down to the bottom set of Trigates moves along to the wheel and drops into the wheel releasing another roller to start the process again.
Take Care All
Graham