Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winner

Uh oh... was just looking at Archer's site, then tried to refresh or go to another page. Site not found! I've cleared my DNS cache and still no luck. Hope it's only temporary!
Cure diseases with grid computing power! Join World Community Grid!

Click logo for worldcommunitygrid.org

dirt diggler

Quote from: fletcher on June 10, 2008, 08:36:10 PM
Does he indeed ?!? That's how rumours start.

Not starting rumours Fletcher, just repeating what his site says.
you can believe it or not, the proof will be visable to all when the vids are loaded. ;D ;D
No, really, I love beating my head against this wall.......

Rusty_Springs

Quote from: dirt diggler on June 10, 2008, 09:17:02 PM
Hi Graham,

as far as the friction goes, I didn't say BIGGER, I said MORE MASSIVE, two wheels of the same size, but different masses will spin for drastictly different times on the same bearing. even though the friction is higher on the heavyer wheel, it still spins longer. friction is still a part, but as you see in this test, it is moot. the wheel with less friction stops sooner.
this is what we are trying here, and it is the same with the wheel or the lever. small weight moving a large weight, the losses to friction are minimal, because of the momentum of the large mass.
hope this helps, not sure if I explained it properly.

Dirt Diggler

Edit:  sorry, didn't read the self resetting lever on his site, musta been a little birdy that told me ;)

Edit 2:  just checked, yes I did read on his site that the resetting was sucessful today, video's tomorrow.

One Question wheres the video? I would think everyone would like to see that video.
Keep beleaving frictions not a problem and keep comming short of OU.
Take Care Dirt
Graham

AB Hammer

I wasn't going to post on this string but.

I just finished what Quinn has on his web page. I had to take 3 aspirin after looking at his diagrams of the fulcrums. What people are not looking at is that a swinging fulcrum's dynamics change and is very misleading. For when the arm is up the shorter end of the fulcrum becomes shorter and the longer part of the arm becomes longer and vise versa. This by no means proves Newton wrong at all, for when you add the change in dynamics you will have to take all in account. The reason people don't think of the swinging fulcrum is you have to have a stand for it and when you use a leaver you normally only have a rock to pry on to move something, or you stick it into the ground to push up on to push something up or over. The other additives he added to his diagram? can only be answered with a resounding DUA!!

And yes I said swinging fulcrum not Egyptian but they did use swinging type fulcrums.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Rusty_Springs

By the way infringer I made more than one suggestion did your group take up the one I said about shields on the last magnet of the attracting set and the first of the repelling set to cut down the force needed for gravity to break the magnetic field.
Take Care infringer
Graham