Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmut

@The Eskimo Quinn
Thanks for your kind words.
If you will free a working mecanism,you start a Revolution at this Moment.
I guess,that a lot of rebuilders have their welding mashines in stand by Mode.
And many of them will be able to improofe the mashine with knowledge in design
and engeneering.
Hopefully  Open source , public  and   just in time.
@Dhirschfelder
A alternator will work as well. A small one gives about 50 Amps .So you get 12*50=~ 600Watt
So you can feed a Batery,a converter or both of them.
Old models have pulleys instead of timing belts.

helmut

ramset

The Eskimo Quinn  thanks for sharing  am building your device as per your instructions  seems like Taps ,pulses kicks  are all the rage these days  THANKS again   Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

dhirschfelder

Quote from: ramset on April 26, 2008, 07:23:51 PM
dhirschfelder can you ask Archer if a car alternator will work   and will the special parts be cast  or machine steel   if machine how big a piece   Thanks Chet

@ramset

here is the reply I got from Archer in ref to your question. Since then it seems Archer has revived his Overunity.com id so that's great.

here you go ... and many thanks Archer

"Alternator is just a generator that has a limiter so as to limit the 
amount of power it puts into the battery. In fact it is likely how it 
will work in an electric car with the charge being internal and 
constant, as opposed to having to stop after one hour, it may be that 
due to size limitations you would have to stop every 2 or 3 hours 
anyway, yet it could be in the desert whilst the car regains 
sufficient charge to complete the trip.

As for the special parts there will not be any cast parts due to it 
being a requirement of mass success that it can never be suppressed, 
thus it must be able to be made at home or with very little 
engineering help.

so much so I have evn changed the large pully to a racing bike rim 
from an old bike, simply due to the cost of a large aluminium 
flywheel, and the steel in the rim is minimal and having little 
magnetic interference, removing and replacing the spokes will be 
posted as part of this evenings upload."

ramset

dhirschfelder  THANKS  is this guy amazing or what !!!    step by step   takes us by the hand to replicate" HIS!!"  baby [device] its like a dream come true   Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Sprocket

His writing style cracks me up! :D

"And to the few questions regarding gravitational axel torque you are indeed correct, when the weight of the arms is increased the weight required to move the wheel increases, however this although proportional is fractional thus the traveling weight still need only be the straw the broke the camels back, EG a ten ton Ferris wheel can be turn by hand by a man on the ground less than a 100 kg, or if the man climbs up the centre of the ride and out to the carriage at 1 o’clock the wheel will turn and in fact the momentum will still take him past the 7 o’clock point (have personally done this climb many times as I traveled with the carnival as a boy and worked on just such a wheel).

This component confuses many science students of the Newtonian school of thought, for they work the calculation as such: EG 5 pounds extra on one side of an evenly balanced wheel is only 5 pounds thrust plus a small addition for gravitational fall of the 5 pounds according to Newton. For all those who truly believe this go and lay down under a 30 ton train locomotive and have 3 of your friends who weigh a total of 300 Kilos push it over you, now you can surely withstand this Locomotive (arm) weight as it is only 300 kilos right??? trust me, Gravity never gave a flying fuck as to who Isaac Newton was, 30 ton is still 30 ton when falling regardless of what initiated the fall, or you could always have yourself and 2 friends measure 100 meters of track, to equal the circumference of a large gravity wheel push the train for 20 meters on this flat track, run around it to the 6 o’clock length of the track and try and stop the train with the same 3 people??!! funny thing about momentum, it too never heard of Isaac Newton. To be really fair I will give you 3 to one, get yourself and two friend to waith for the guy on the ferris wheel to climb out and when the cage before him passes at 6 oclock jump in front of his cage and stop the wheel, after all it's only his weight plus gravitational fall of his weight which is not 3 times his weight, Good luck with that and give my regards to Newton."