Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmut

@sm0ky2
It is his show
Why not give him the time to present a working wheel in a video.
A video shows more then thousend words.
He will present a device,that can be rebuild from each handyman.
@Archer
In previous post you refer to a guy you named " Hans " .Do we know him?
How ever
I which you all sucsess  and  keep on good working

helmut

hartiberlin

I just made the experiment with a small screw and a big Neodym magnet.
When put the screw on a about 30 degrees ramp, the screw will fly for about factor 1.5 a longer way, than if you put the magnet just 90 degrees over the top of the screw.
But it seems not to pull it higher, just only a longer way, cause it is logical, that a 30 degrees ramp has a longer way to get it to the same height....
So Archer, what is your point ? We just need to get it higher, but not travelling it a longer way... ???
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

sm0ky2

@ Helmut

Hans is a long time member and a great contributor to this forum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not stopping the guy from showing his technology, if / when he ever decides to do so.

But i can't sit back and watch him misrepresent information like hes trying to do, because believe it or not, there are people out there reading what he's saying and actually believing that gravity magically propells a sattellite through space at 8000 m/s. which is complete b.s.

Quinn is either propegating false information on things he has no clue about, or hes intentionally misrepresenting the information to support his cause. Either way i have an obligation to say something about it.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

The Eskimo Quinn

keep digging that hole smokey, not all satellites hanve thrusters number one, and number two clown, the are trajectory thruster to correct orbits, not velocity thrusters you bloody moron. Complete bs that they travel at that speed from gravity???????!!!! you better go an tell NASA then you jerk. Assholes i can toloerate, dickheads who know absolutley nothing and put in their two cents worth when unwanted piss me off. newsflash clown. Australia got rid of 2 cent coins, and you aint gotr 5 cents worth to add. Snd for the record, the business you spoke of has been closed for 3 years after tirades from a clown just like you named ed, who also has the nerve to quote research to people as fact when he said my name was really kevin, simply because i used someone elses email to reply to a letter from him. Get that info from 3 year old google cache did you??? look at the date on the cache did you?? yeah about as much as you paid attention in school it seems. 10 year lifespan rocket thrusters at thousands of miles an hour the size of a car in total??? I want one of those fuel systems!!! there is only one power on or off the planet capable of that speed, the true reason sattleites travel that fast after launch and the reason we are here today on this forum. Gravity.   Not your forte airhead.

This is not my show (although i appreciate the thought) this is for all who wish to make a difference for the better, this is not a time for those who have no true facts or anything of value to add.

Oh the Hans remark was an error from a post i read earlier.
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

The Eskimo Quinn

Ok back to the real people, i will no longer respond to the class clown.

Ok this one is just for the guys on this site, as yet one i have yet to utilize.

I think we can all agree even those with basic understanding of power generation, that if i drop a 10 kg steel ball from 5 feet the weight/thrust generated at the preturn/impact point depending on your invention would create vast volumes of power useable or stored in capacitance. yes??

ever have someone make you hole onto one of those smnall hand turn generators and knock you on your ass???? well you get the point. now how much power does it take to hold up via electromagnet such a weight??? well new technology as it happens and available to the public has electromagnets that can do this on 1.5 volts, yep not 12 volts or 24 or 240volt, 1.5 volts, and if you think that is something, the amps are only 2 x 1.5 aa batterties. want more????, they will hold over 200 pounds, now tell me electricity created from thrust is only equal to the power it would take to hold it!!!!

If you can't build something from that, you will never build anything (think smot) without magnets under any part of the track. an easy one for the school age and upward. perpetual motion machines are not rare, they are just well kept secrets ....  well until now anyway.
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related