Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty_Springs

Quote from: sm0ky2 on June 09, 2008, 11:28:44 AM
I figured out this fulcrum thing. Nobody thus far has been correct.

i'll give a detailed description & drawing when i get home tonight. i would build one, but once you see what im talking about i dont think it would be necessary. Archer already built it and we can see how it operates.

wether or not this is "OU" depends on your perspective i suppose. but it does lift at a 4:1 ratio, with respect to length/height and mass (because if only goes 1/5 the height 20/5). now if you change any of these ratios, you have to adjust the machine to correspond, which is the purpose of the control rods. he can indeed move those rods and get a higher lift ratio, how high depends on two unknowns, which i will describe in my post.  Hint: 19.1kg (leveraged) are in the air on the long end, offset by a resistive portion of the device. adding 1 kg, sets this over the breaking point of that resistance, and you have in fact a 20.1(leveraged) : 20 lift ratio (lifting half the distance).  bringing this back to 19.1 the lever pulls itself back up, and the (now non balanced) 20kg comes crashing down.
There are 4 key factors here, none of which are Newtonian in nature.

Take another look at the actual device. Note that while there is a 5:1 length ratio, the mass ratio
is closer to 100 (leveraged) : 25    or a 4:1 distrubuted mass.

Back to what I was saying and thats the 20:1 is an illution if you don't take the beams weight into account, I also said you can change the center of gravity by slidding the rods in and out.
This changes the displacement weight and gives you the illution of lifting more but in true terms your not, if you pull those rods in and out at the right time you can keep it moving up and down but that takes energy and because in my mind your getting no extra energy this is not OU nor is it 20:1 lift.
As I said once to exx and Archer can do the same and tell me what your lifting when your beam is sitting there with no weight on ever end yet it drops on the long side and lifts on the short, also what are you lifting when you put your 20k's on the short end with nothing on the long end and if everythings the weights Archer has said then why does the beam level out once you put your 20k's on the short side.
Ofcause moving the rods will stop the beam leveling when you put your 20k's on the short end so I'm talking about not moving the control rods and changing the center of gravity.
Take Care All
Graham

Rusty_Springs

Hi All
First Archer brought us back to the beam we were of that after two or so days of explaining it.
Second Archers beam may not level when he puts the 20k's on because as I remember its weight was between 29 and 30 so it will level at 19 point something k's.

The 1k will still drop because its more then the point something.
Take Care All
Graham 

ramset

SO ANY BODY  40lbs[lever and all] lifts 1000 lbs  TEN FEET INTO THE AIR Im using a' SIMPLE' lever PURE POWER can this be done???  do you have math for this ?   no tricks just a lever made from  MODERN MATERIALS       Chet PS also PURE POWER I have another question on Hydro power   IM  not being a wise guy here im serious
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

purepower

@sm0ky

I agree with everything in your post, except one little line (well, two actually).

I don't think its fair to say no one had it right before. What you said is what rusty, kai, and I have been saying all along, and even demonstrated in my video. You stated the same concepts, just in a slightly different way.

Also, it can be described using Newtonian mechanics. What part of your statement do you think can't?

Don't take offense, none was meant, especially since you've answered my questions on bismuth. I agree with your understanding, I just want it to be fair...

-PurePower

BATMAN

BATMAN Here....... Wake up ALL!
1. What H.P. will the gravity wheel produce on the date of June 20 2008 ?
2. It should run a 10,000 watt Gen?.
3. The gravity wheel WILL HAVE TO REPLACE THE GAS MOTOR AS A PRIMMOVER!
4. H.P. IS THE ONY THING THAT MATTERS AT THE END OF THE DAY!
5. And What brain out in F.E.LAND can tell me what H.P. IT takes to run a 10,000 watt Gen YOU MIGHT WIN A PRIZE ?
6. BATMAN HAS A F.E UNIT IN.THE BATMOBILE  ans. true!!!
AND IT RUNS ON WATER!!! And it is NOT HYG.

BATMAN has to go until next time.................have fun all.