Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU-812

I tried to keep my mind open too, but I see a trend here.  Archer throws out the videos and 'maths' and explicatives for different pieces of the puzzle (referring to the lever now) but is unable to put them all together.  In his mind he believes that it will work, but will not complete it to find out.

Same as the wheel.  He had a few ideas and will never complete it to either confirm it works or confirm it does not.

But...because of his putting his ideas out here on the interwebs, if anyone DOES manage to succeed with a device the even closely resembles either of his, he will lay claim saying it was based off of his design (even if the device that succeeds is different mechanically or electrically than he (badly) detailed his ideas).

onesnzeros

Quote from: TryToBelieve on June 11, 2008, 01:38:27 PM
Not a question, because I risk being labeled as follows (from AQ site):
"If you ask me any questions after all this I will assume you are not capable of basic mechanics and would be wasting my time responding."

But rather a comment.  In video 2 of the new ones, the reset.... HMMMM.... it started by sitting on the platform, yet during reset, the drum does drop, and comes pretty darn close, but doesn't actually touch the platform again.  This loss, be it even 1mm multiplied by every reset and re-run will eventually leave the machine in a state of balance (aka: no longer runnning).

Thoughts?

Good observation TryToBelieve, Archer has several delusional ideas. He has constructed a lever. There are no hidden secrets in a lever. none. He has demonstrated nothing. Trying to make a lever operate on its own is a rediculous. He is destined to fail if he continues on. however, he doesn't plan to continue on with the lever because he will now be working on the wheel where he is surely destined to fail like the others that are trying to copy his wheel design. I wish him and the others well in thier learning experience with Newtonian physics. 

Cheers

onesnzeros

Rusty_Springs

Quote from: TryToBelieve on June 11, 2008, 01:38:27 PM
Not a question, because I risk being labeled as follows (from AQ site):
"If you ask me any questions after all this I will assume you are not capable of basic mechanics and would be wasting my time responding."

But rather a comment.  In video 2 of the new ones, the reset.... HMMMM.... it started by sitting on the platform, yet during reset, the drum does drop, and comes pretty darn close, but doesn't actually touch the platform again.  This loss, be it even 1mm multiplied by every reset and re-run will eventually leave the machine in a state of balance (aka: no longer runnning).

Thoughts?

Totally right but most here don't understand leverage or basic science so its a waste of your time telling them, the videos are a case of nothing here to see move along.
Take care Try
Graham

onesnzeros

Quote from: OU-812 on June 11, 2008, 05:28:17 PM
I tried to keep my mind open too, but I see a trend here.  Archer throws out the videos and 'maths' and explicatives for different pieces of the puzzle (referring to the lever now) but is unable to put them all together.  In his mind he believes that it will work, but will not complete it to find out.

Same as the wheel.  He had a few ideas and will never complete it to either confirm it works or confirm it does not.

But...because of his putting his ideas out here on the interwebs, if anyone DOES manage to succeed with a device the even closely resembles either of his, he will lay claim saying it was based off of his design (even if the device that succeeds is different mechanically or electrically than he (badly) detailed his ideas).

This guy is a hurtin dude when it comes to understanding physics. He is operating completely from a sensory level. He assumes how something works then it becomes a reality for him. He has no formal education in the sciences. Not that such a thing has stopped great inventors in the past, however, he makes some very bold claims that he just can't substantiate. Not one of his ideas has been brought to fruition. 

onesnzeros

MrKai

Quote from: OU-812 on June 11, 2008, 05:28:17 PM

This is a *very* keen observation; he cannot "fail" because he hasn't actually completed anything..and it appears that as per usual, as soon as someone calls him on this in ANY way, he goes off on a 2-4 day "you don't deserve this" rant because the entire skeptical world, regardless of your position on this OU...stuff...is, is not "worthy" of obtaining what he fails to properly explain or completely demonstrate.

Then of course, the FUDgates? are opened and everyone is supposed to just shut up or he might "take it all away".

I have seen this pattern before. It is "typical 'scene' behavior"...altho I have to say I did not realize it extended as far as t does to 'scenes' I am not aware of or familiar with.

I guess at this point we'll see; he has another 9 days to figure out a way to freak out or bail, shifting blame elsewhere (of course).

Of course, it will all be the fault of PurePower, MrKai, Legendre (who seems to think I'm down with the archer team...heheh) and Rusty. :)

-K
http://herebedragonsmovie.com/ - Join the Cult of Reason!