Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty_Springs

Hi All
I totally agree with both fletcher and power and thanks fletcher for adding more commen sence to the debate.

Power I agree with you about the lever, its a dead issue and I also find no reason to keep it going.

Take Care All
Graham

Rusty_Springs

Quote from: dirt diggler on June 11, 2008, 09:20:03 PM
Hello Rusty.
I'm sorry Rusty, but you will have to explain this to me cause I'm just not getting it(musta been that bump on the head today). If I take a lever set at 5:1 put 5 kg on the short end, and 1 kg on the long end, will it lift?
probably not, because of friction at the pivot. but if I move the 1 kg out 1mm then will it lift? sure will.  so now I have a 5.01:1 lever.
a very insignificant change to get the lift that I wanted. agreed?
Ok, so now I take my 1 kg weight off, and the lever drops.  Ok?
then I put the 1 kg back on at the 5.01m point on the lever. it lifts again right?
I can do this over and over for eternity(well, me and future generations of my family) and the lift will alway work, the friction will never make my lever lift less than what I designed it to.
the reason as I see it that friction is not really a factor in the lever is that if I get the lift that I want, the friction is already taken care of. yes it is there, but my very minor change in fulcrum length hadles it with no lose to how high my weight is lifted.

take care Graham
Dirt

Hi Dirt
I could go into why friction will effect it but I'm finding it a waste of time all I can say is you keep believing you have overcome friction and sit there and watch your machine get slower and slower or lower and lower on each cycle.
Take Care Dirt
Graham

Rusty_Springs

Hi Dirt
I will give you one hint to the answer, find out if friction decreases, stays the same or increases on each cycle and you will find the answer.
Also whats causing the heat biuld up when your system starts running and does that heat biuld up get less the longer the system is running.
Take Care Dirt
Graham

dirt diggler

Quote from: Rusty_Springs on June 11, 2008, 10:00:25 PM
Hi Dirt
I will give you one hint to the answer, find out if friction decreases, stays the same or increases on each cycle and you will find the answer.
Also whats causing the heat biuld up when your system starts running and does that heat biuld up get less the longer the system is running.
Take Care Dirt
Graham

Hi Graham

I think there is something wrong with your calculations, cause I'm POSITIVE that if I keep putting the SAME weight on the SAME spot on the SAME lever it will lift the weight on the other end FOREVER. THATS WHAT LEVERS DO.
You put the weight on, the lever tilts, remove the weight, the lever tilts the other way.
there will be NO significant heat build up on a simple 5:1 lever lifting 5KG. ever.
lift, drop, lift, drop, lift, drop, always the same lift with the same weight.
as much as it freaks me out to say it, I think even PurePower would have to agree with me here ;D

take care Graham
Dirt
No, really, I love beating my head against this wall.......

hartiberlin

Has anybody understood,
how the Egyptian Fulcrum is woprking from the
new descriptions on Archer?s page at:

http://www.surphzup.com/gpage.html

and his new youtube videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/newtonsend269

?

Can somebody please post a quick animation, how this
levering should work or
at least 3 or 4 pics, where one can see the weights which
are used and the positions of the fulcrum ?

Where is he adding the 5 Kg and where does it slip off and
what about the water ?
Will it still be in bottles or will it flow down from one tank into the other
or how is this supposed to work ?

Did somebody already understand this all ?

Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum