Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

Quote from: dirt diggler on June 12, 2008, 12:27:29 PM
Ummmmm, spinner,
if you watch Archers video #2 of his third set, around the 1:30 point, you will clearly see 1Kg lift 5.3KG, plus the heavy end of the lever. which is likely at least another KG, if not more.
he then removes the extra 5.3 KG and shows that the lever is still heavy on the short end.
any insight you have into this would be greatly appreciated.

ciao, Dirt

Look, believe me or not, i'm not able to evaluate the videos right now (sitting in a boat, and WiFi is slow so the youTube is off-limits to me...)

But if "1 kg" lifts "5,3kg" on a "5:1" allmost balanced lever, it seems nothing special to me...?
DirtDiggler, Peace? You're OK!
"Ex nihilo nihil"

MrKai

Quote from: dirt diggler on June 12, 2008, 12:27:29 PM
Ummmmm, spinner,
if you watch Archers video #2 of his third set, around the 1:30 point, you will clearly see 1Kg lift 5.3KG, plus the heavy end of the lever. which is likely at least another KG, if not more.

Dirt...

The end with the bottle in the air *is the heavy end* man :)  This is why when he lets go of the short end, which he is holding in place with his hand, the long end falls. It is heavier.

Not matter how much babble he does about who-weights-what and what ratio is what...the heavy end is going to fall.

It its unweighted state, the long end is heavier than the short end. It is unbalanced.

o any weight you add to the heavy end makes it *heavier still*. None of what you are seeing is miraculous in any way :)

This is what I think you keep totally missing here.
http://herebedragonsmovie.com/ - Join the Cult of Reason!

dirt diggler

MrKai:

well of coarse the long end is heavier when the 1KG bottle of water is on it, thats the whole point!!
he is having to hold against the 1KG bottle, that is trying to lift the 5.3KG chunck of steel angle, plus the 1-2KG that is required to ensure that the short end is heavy.
once the 1KG bottle is removed, and the 5.3KG piece of steel is removed, the short end is still heavy, as seen by the drum pulling the long end up.
please watch and listen to the video again, it clearly shows this is what happens.

@ spinner:
peace brother, I'm not trying to cause problems, I'm just looking for answers. 
enjoy the boating ;D ;D

ciao, Dirt
No, really, I love beating my head against this wall.......

purepower

Quote from: hartiberlin on June 12, 2008, 11:02:49 AM
Hmm,
I just watched again this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9qMfgbE0ys

and there he says, he is using 2 fulcrums !

So he is trying to get the 1 Kg water up somehow with a 2nd beam fulcrum.

Does anyone understand how the 2 fulcrums interact then ?
Can anyone draw a few pictures or an animation to show
how these 2 fulcrums work together to lift up the weights again ?

( the 2 fulcrums seems to be a totally different unit than his perpetual wheel...!)

I his plan for the 2nd lever is to reset the light weight at the end of the first lever. He will do this by dropping the heavy weights the first lever lifted. This is taking place of the pulleys in the pic as he understands he will lose less to friction in the lever.

Problem. We all know the lever is weighed to the extended end to aid the 1.2 1 kg water. So in reality, the water is doing 1.2*5= 6 1*5= 5 kg lift (to use Archurian math) an the weight of the lever is doing the rest. If we then remove the 1.2 1 kg when it is down, the lever now only has slightly less than 6 5 kg available (the rest is tied up keeping the lever lifted). So now to lift the 1.2 1 kgs back up, we would need to build a slightly better than 5:1 lever so the slightly less than 6 5 kgs can lift the 1.2 1 kgs back to start.

Sounds like PM, until you take into account losses. There will be much due to the complexity of adding and removing the weights, drag, bearing friction, etc... So at the end of the day, we have another failed PM machine, and the device is nowhere near OU...

-PurePower

EDIT: "1.2 kg" should be "1 kg;" "6 kg" should be "5 kg;" analysis remains the same, just different values

ramset

'Problem. We all know the lever is weighed to the extended end to aid the 1.2 kg water'
I  thought the lever weighted to the short end
PS PURE POWER you know this BATMAN GUY Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma