Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Homegrown 500 mile electric car

Started by hartiberlin, April 22, 2008, 11:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4ndomn4me

I apologize for my first post to be a negative one, but I must post the question. "why do we need this?"
Of all the electric vehicles I have seen, *some in person* they all run mainly in 2nd gear and you only use the electric motor when you need to. This is a clear violation of the KISS rule, and I do not see a need for it. Please set me straight if I have some how completely missed the point.

pese

Quote from: hartiberlin on April 22, 2008, 11:36:51 PM
Have a look at this interesting invention:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzHNenk6oCQ

IS REMOVED !
Stefan, have you an copy that can installed again ?

Gustav
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Pirate88179

@ Pese:

You are right, I just tried it and it is.....gone!  He probably is now going for a patent and his attorney told him he can't get one if he has already disclosed this info to the public.  So, he went back to erase any disclosure evidence.  If I am correct, this won't work as it is too late.  You can't unring a bell. Just my thoughts.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

AlanA

Pirate88179

Sorry, but not all is true what you said.
Daren Luedtke has already two very similar patents for his EV's. US 727959 and WO 2007047352.
On his homepage you can download a video which don't shows the engine but the car in motion.

To all: It seems to me that it is necessary to do detailed research before writing something.

AlanA

Sorry I made a mistake:

The first number is wrong (727959) the right number is (727958). This number is the application number (60/727,958). Date: 18. Ocotber 2005, International application number: PCT/US2006/039864).