Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water experiment

Started by shimondoodkin, April 22, 2008, 09:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shimondoodkin

i have read someone wrote in the forum that all physics calculation of water apply to magnet fields
so i tried something simple

i used the running water from the tap as static magnetic filed of the earth
and the water in the grass as rotating magnetic filed.

i took a spoon and glass and put the glass under a half oppend tap.
i started to rotate with the spoon in the glass that slowly got filed with water.
as i rotated a whirl was created in the glass it throw away the entering water and created empty space in the center of the glass.
if the water ran faster from the tap i had to rotate faster and work harder to create that whirl.

possible conclusions:

1 if i create a whirl there is a potential from the none in the center to other place.
2 if i create a whirl there is a space to be filled with water in the center.
3 the speed of rotation is chosen by the amount of water that is entering.
so it is like the speed of rotating magnetic filed is selected to be enough to threw awayÃ,  the static magnetic filed of the earth when it enters in to the magnetic whirl.

MACEDONIA CD

hi
  hhahahah  there is problem  whit  this   all  kind of  wire    THE ELKTRONES IS  INSAID AND  TYHERE IS  STIK THERE  TO  THAT STRUKTURE   OF MATHRE   OF THE  WIRE   AND  THAT IS THE  PROBLEM WAY   WE   NOT  HAVE  TO MAKE   ONE  WAY MOVING    VORTEX   TORNADO   YES  WATHER  CAN MAKE THAT LIKE  YOU  HAVE   YOU  STARTER FOR   CAR  AND  YOU  STRAT THE CAR  <<OR PUSH  ONLY  ONE SECOND  IN ONE  WAY    AND  THEN  YOU GET  CONSTANT MOVING   TURNS  IN ONE DIREKTION    >..HAHAHAHAHAH  YES  IS LIKE THAT  BUT  TPU  IS  LIKE    HMMMMM OR OR  YOU HAVE   SIMPLE  AC  ELKTROMOTOR   WHIT  IRON    ROTOR   YOU PUSH  JUST   ONE SECOND  OR  ONE MOMENT  IN  ONE    DIRECTION     AND THEN   YOU HAVE  AC  WAVE   HO  MAKES   ONE  DIRECTION   MOVING FILD   
ITS  EASY   BUT IS DIFICOLT    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM PUSH   AND  MAKE  VORTEX THERE  WHIT OUT MOVING PARTS     HL
HELO   
<<marco>. where are you

shimondoodkin

also i have mixed up some juice in a blender
and the blender cup seems to get hot- as the fluid in it spinning in a vortex
while the motor part seems to heat very little.

ResinRat2

Hi Shimondoodkin,

I see this in the lab all the time. You are creating heat from the friction of the blades crashing against the liquid itself. This is a common occurrence caused by the high speed of your blender blades tearing into the slower moving liquid (juice). You are transferring that energy into the liquid. The longer you mix, the warmer the liquid will become. Just like rubbing your hands together in a vigorous manner, you create the same type of heat. This is not anything from a vacuum or void in the universe. It is simple friction (actually I believe this was taught to me in one of the very first physical science classes I ever attended in grade school).

Wishing the best of luck to you in all your endeavours
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

shimondoodkin

yes i talk about the friction

i have noticed that because the TPU also hot .

why is a bathtub drain vortex is spinning, because i know  there is nothing spinning just a hole?

there is also another way to create a vortex using winds from 4 different directions.

=>
^         ||
||        V
    <=
a vortex usually created in the center of 4 winds in counter directions with a little offset between them.

i found in emule many vortex related files. search documents:vortex OR vortices
the idea of 4 different direction vortex is from:
HORNIG, H. - The Geometry of Magnetic and Vortex Reconnection.pdf
-there is also an image in the middle of the document.

other then tripole
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/tripole.htm - i have noticed the winding are reversed at the center.