Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Radiant Energy Converter-TREC

Started by Diode, April 24, 2008, 09:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diode

Has any one built or tried a device like this?
http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/RadiantEnergy/LawrenceRayburn/index.html

The text does not elaborate on the proposed technology. Seems scalable up or down.

scraven

I think Dr Meyl Konstantin built something very similar to this....

(quote from http://www.k-meyl.de/go/65_Sekundaerliteratur/NASA-Advanced_Energetics_for_Aeronautical_Applications_Vol2.pdf)
(page 34)

3.4.3.4 Dr. Meyl's Personal Tesla Coil Experiments
Dr. Meyl describes how he personally constructed and experimented with a small-scale version
of a Tesla flat ("pancake") coil in 1995 (Ref. 33, pp. 405-407). By adding:
? a spherical electrode (approximately 6 in. in diameter);
? a spirally wound flat Tesla Coil (approximately 4 in. in diameter);
? a two-turn coil to electrically couple to the outer turns of the flat coil; and
? an old interleaved metal plate variable capacitor (formerly used in broadcast radio
receivers)
to the input of an oscilloscope, Meyl could readily receive, detect, and analyze scalar wave
signals originating from (unspecified) sources of interferences and distant thunderstorms.
Compared to what he had learned in his prior training and expertise in electrical engineering,
Meyl stated that he was totally surprised at the large magnitude of the scalar wave signals
displayed on the oscilloscope screen. Meryl also stated that he and his colleagues had to repair
their oscilloscope several times due to scalar wave energy spikes that had entered the equipment
but were too brief to be visually observed on the oscilloscope screen.

I think thats the most realistic interpretation you're likely to find. 

Diode

From Rayburn's text, it seems his device was somehow coupled to the Earth's charged ionosphere. Maybe his device tapped the 7.3 Hz earth field or just harmonically coupled with the 60 Hz field emissions in our power grid. The device seems to be more than a reverse Tesla coil.

duff

I did a lot of research on the TREC some years ago and here's what stopped me from pursuing the project any further.

Lawrence had a electrician friend/coworker by the name of Barry Theodore who lived in Australia and had worked at the Firestone track with him. Barry was suppose to replicate the TREC in Melbourne.

It is my understanding that when Barry visited the Lawrence's farm sometime after a lightning strike damaged the TREC on March 3, 2004, that he refused to take Barry out to the garage where the tuner was located and when Barry looked out the window toward the garage, he saw nothing there to indicated there had ever been an antenna there.

Lawrence has never posted any pictures nor given specific details as to how to build the TREC.

-Duff

Diode

The TREC, if you read the posts..has morphed from a coil and capacitor (Tank circuit) and tuning coils..into some complex array of bifilar coils, regular coils, oscillators. Maybe it's tapping thunderstorm harmonics, electrostatic potential( in dry areas of the country only) or coupled to the 60 Hz power lines nearby. Maybe the design is so easy, once seen, he won't describe it at all!