Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peltier + vortex + airpump = possible overunity ?

Started by sigmaX, April 25, 2008, 02:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Quote from: sigmaX on April 26, 2008, 12:39:02 PM

Resonanceman: Thanks for the suggestion. Problem is that the peltiers need the cold and heat at the same time, applied to both surfaces. If I correctly get your idea, I need TWO stirling machines to create this (at the same time) hence, needing twice the power to move them (thus halving the system efficiency).

SigmaX

Not  exactly

It  would  take  2  strelings  to try  the thermal loop

The  simplest  way to test  the  sterling  version is to  place  one  of your peltiers  on each   cylinder  of the sterling . ..... the  stirling  will pump  heat  from the cold  side into the hot side .   Your  peltier devices will  extract energy from BOTH  ends
Unless   they have changed  alot in the  last few years .....  most   peltiers will only create  a 40 degree change .......  so creating more temp difference than that is probably wasteful 

gary

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Hankinator

Nice idea....good luck.  I am not familiar with the effeciencies of the peltier.

One thing to watch for is the air volume that would be required.  Those little 12v pumps can get high pressure but the volume or flow is very small.  They can inflate a closed system (tire) to high pressure but if you try to use it as a blow gun you will quickly notice the flow of air is very small....it is even pulsed. 

A large air tank maybe necessary to store a volume of high pressure big volume air.

Keep us posted.

Thanks

Hank

pese

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on April 25, 2008, 03:20:32 PM
hey sigmax, something similar- use decomp. to cool one side then maybe a vortex tube to re-heat it causing expansion then run through turbine-i dunno

all boils down to extracting the heat energy out of the ambient air, you could do it till you got close to 0 kelvin in theory-temp difference is potential energy just waiting to be used!

I found this web site-about air powered stuff but, a lot of it is run on heat actually-http://www.aircaraccess.com/download.htm

I downloaded every thing-

this guy says he can build a heat extracting machine-based on Viktor Schauberger-but he took everything off?

I found this cache of his site though haha!!http://72.14.205.104/search?hl=en&q=cache%3Awww.ultralightamerica.com%2Fair_power.htm&btnG=Google+Search

he also has some cool stuff herehttp://www.ultralightamerica.com/edav.htm

you might like this too!!http://www.frank.germano.com/viktorschauberger_3b.htm

More from this device:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Generator_from_Ambient_Air_by_Kim_Zorzi
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

aethernut

Ambient air is warm because of energy from the sun so why not skip the heat pump and mount the peltier near the focus of a parabolic mirror aimed at the sun. On the back side (towards the sun) place a computer CPU heat sink and fan.  These fans use 12VDC but some old ones (Pentium Overdrive CPU) have a 5VDC fan. You could use an aluminum coated sheet of plastic (space blanket) stretched over a ring to make a very light weight mirror.  Pull a slight vacuum to make it convex.
I have played with a peltier from a Coleman electric cooler where I used a kerosene lamp to heat one side (one inch wick burning about 1/3 of maximum output) with a big heat sink on the other side.  The heat sink also came from the Coleman cooler; I used a snowball instead of a fan. It produced about 3VDC. One drawback with this design is that some or most of the Colman peltier units have a built in thermostat set to open at about 180 deg F so you don't melt the cooler when it's in heating mode. That's why I used a snowball.