Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

organic resonance energy

Started by lostmente, April 27, 2008, 08:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanielmsev

From House Painter

As I say, I have only heard of Bucky Balls used to propel movement, such as a lubricant, not as an electro-mechanical device. Enlighten me.

lostmente

well...

aromaticity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromaticity

look at the de localized cloud of electrons. Imagine those relatively free electrons colliding with say an up jump phosphor analogue (upjump can absorb 2 photons in a short period and produce on higher energy photon momentarily later)(or perhaps a electronic chlorophyll?)

So what im saying is on the odd occasion an electron from the cloud interacts with the valence shell of the say metal atom, then it will eventually get ejected....BUT often when a electron is ejected from a valence shell a photon is also ejected....this leads to a momentum imbalance....now the electron will return to the valence cloud where it will become more localised for a time until it stresses the fullerene (or more appropriate structure...looking further into the variety's one has not been found but they are getting closer) and its potential is restored.

So by drawing energy from stressing the carbon cage one has a metal core (which could be a molecular magnet) that is spontaneously under an accelerating force (ie the direction of the force does not hold)

sdanielmsev

from House Painter

Good idea, but where are the extra electrons going to come from to stabilise the Bucky Balls?
When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains however improbable, must be the truth,

Onevoice

Sounds like an artifical Maxwell's Daemon.  ;D
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk

lostmente

the electons are only gone momentarily, they still get ejected by the metal just in a lower energy state....i was slightly incorrect in my previous explanation

if a electron has an energy above that of the open valence spot (for lack of memory) then due to the nature of electron shells (ie the shells have quantized energy states, discrete)  then any excess energy of that electron will be ejected as radiation. the electron will still be ejected from the metal atom in due course at the level it was in the shell....im not sure of the circumstances for ejection

now, these are internal to the structure of the fullerene so they never leave the fullerene, the over all charge of the molecular construct remains the same.

i want to look up that maxwells thingie now