Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Laser irradiation on StainlessSteel 301 for magnetic properties altering

Started by clearchrome, May 04, 2008, 11:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is best in life

Sex
2 (100%)
Money
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

clearchrome

I've read alot of idears over many forum but none I found using the principle of Laser irradiation as method of acheiving OU.

I started building HHO cells made from SS.  So I headed to Home Depot and Canadien Tire. I discovered that some SS plates were magnetic and other non-magnetic from store to store (same Plates and frabricant).  

I did a research and found out that in building the SS, the main factor for each type of SS was the "Nickel-Chromium" ratio which determines if the material is magnetic or not . (es, you can also heat a magnetic SS to 800+ celcius, and it will turn to non-magnetic SS, which does not interest me here).

My idear was that a laser could be used to toggle between the two states with a marginal (semi-magnetic) SS material. The 301 type SS is Ideal.

Well I actually found a Japaneese Co. that had this principle validated.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/np7358453m17q4l3/

He used a 301 SS grade material and reported that a power of 550mW was enouph to
almost extinguish the magnetic property. But He reported have this result starting from 350mW

I know that 550mW is a lot of power considering that 5mw is used in laser pointers.

I was wondering if the change in magnetic could be sufficient enouph to power the laser and have a Overunity device!

The laser would shoot at a very low duty cycle (1% and less) a very high ouput light pulses to shift the magnetic domain and cause a magnetic flux which can be collected with coils all around the material.

I really need your feedbacks on this idear! Thanks

tak22

Good find, and yes, anything that has the ability to switch or partially switch magnetic attraction has the potential in many OU schemes. If the power is low enough I could see it being used in mag motors to assist in overcoming the 'sticky' spot. The greater the gradient between full magnetic and least magnetic the better.

tak