Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Problem with Overunity. A different approach.

Started by hansvonlieven, May 04, 2008, 06:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Ren, "You cannot build what you don?t understand. I think the genius' of the past like Tesla, Ed, Keely were genius because they strove more than ever to UNDERSTAND the forces at play."

This is very true and I am not 100% sure that either Telsa, Ed or even Keely completely understood the forces at play. If they had, we would have a so called over unity device in every home by now.

Bedini and Bearden are the closest so far as far as I can find but then again, they most not have understood the forces at play because if they did, their motors would have been over 200% efficient.

It is a mater of understanding the forces as well as understanding how to manipulate them properly. All the above were trying to produce more work with two forces without properly utilizing either force. The only true over unity device ever built is the magnet and nature has even produced them but yet we have not properly utilized them. Bedini and Bearden were the closest thus far and they both left out three very important things.

I shouldn't post this but what the heck.

One very important thing they are not utilizing is both poles of the coils. While they are using one, the other is being wasted. Both can be utilized. Once both are utilized, the motor becomes 100% more efficient.

The other is the proper utilization of the magnets. They are only utilizing one half of the face polarity when they could be utilizing 100% of both face polarity's. This can be done if you truly understand how they work. This adds another 100% efficiency to their designs. It only adds 100% because you have to use both poles of the coils to properly utilize them.
To do this, you need to place one magnet next to another but with opposite polarity's facing up. This has to be done in two different arrangements but they must me arranged in the opposite, meaning, if you have one with the north first, the other has to have the south first.

Another thing that has to be done is the switching of polarity?s the coils put out. This has to be done between each pulse that the coils are supplied with.

Once this is all done, you will have what you all call over unity. There is your true free energy. Good luck and please don't be greedy.

Ren

Quote from: nightlife on May 13, 2008, 11:11:17 AM

This is very true and I am not 100% sure that either Telsa, Ed or even Keely completely understood the forces at play. If they had, we would have a so called over unity device in every home by now.

Bedini and Bearden are the closest so far as far as I can find but then again, they most not have understood the forces at play because if they did, their motors would have been over 200% efficient.

It is a mater of understanding the forces as well as understanding how to manipulate them properly. All the above were trying to produce more work with two forces without properly utilizing either force. The only true over unity device ever built is the magnet and nature has even produced them but yet we have not properly utilized them. Bedini and Bearden were the closest thus far and they both left out three very important things.

I shouldn't post this but what the heck.

One very important thing they are not utilizing is both poles of the coils. While they are using one, the other is being wasted. Both can be utilized. Once both are utilized, the motor becomes 100% more efficient.

The other is the proper utilization of the magnets. They are only utilizing one half of the face polarity when they could be utilizing 100% of both face polarity's. This can be done if you truly understand how they work. This adds another 100% efficiency to their designs. It only adds 100% because you have to use both poles of the coils to properly utilize them.
To do this, you need to place one magnet next to another but with opposite polarity's facing up. This has to be done in two different arrangements but they must me arranged in the opposite, meaning, if you have one with the north first, the other has to have the south first.

Another thing that has to be done is the switching of polarity?s the coils put out. This has to be done between each pulse that the coils are supplied with.

Once this is all done, you will have what you all call over unity. There is your true free energy. Good luck and please don't be greedy.

I believe they did nightlife. Their work is full of countless clues and insights. Just because there isnt a so called free energy device on the market doesnt mean it hasnt been created/invisioned. They might not have totally grasped the forces at play when compared to, say the Creator :), but I believe they understood a damn site more than what we ever will. Can you show me a genuine Tesla/Ed or whoever motor? How can you say they arent 200% efficient if you havent built/dont understand them?

In regards to Bedini. John has perhaps built more prototypes than any other man in our time. I have seen examples that utilise both poles and everything else you can think of. Johns monopole is  a teaching tool, perhaps the cheapest/simplest battery charger that a 9 year old can build. Dont make the mistake that others make by thinking the monopole is the be all end all of Johns work. Do you truely understand how a magnet works? Does anyone?

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

I think one of the problems Ed, Tesla and especially Keely had was their inability to articulate their ideas in a language totally unsuitable for the task. Keely's writings are perhaps the most telling example of this. Concepts like sound colours, celestial and terrestrial streams, triune currents, enharmonic chords, dominants and so forth are difficult to picture and understand, since there is no common consensus on their meaning.

This is one of the areas I would like to address.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

nightlife

Ren, "Just because there isnt a so called free energy device on the market doesnt mean it hasnt been created/invisioned."

I agree as well as think they have been built but they are being held from us.

"I have seen examples that utilise both poles and everything else you can think of."

If you have seen this, could you please post a link for me to read about it. I honestly have not been able to find one and I have been searching for over a year now.

"Do you truely understand how a magnet works?" I do in my mind but that is not saying that it is right but it does work for me at this time.

Does anyone? I cant say either way but I am sure there are others like me who also have it figured out in their minds but again, that is not saying they are right either.

hansvonlieven, "Concepts like sound colours, celestial and terrestrial streams, triune currents, enharmonic chords, dominants and so forth are difficult to picture and understand, since there is no common consensus on their meaning."

"This is one of the areas I would like to address."

That would be a good thing to do, so lets start with the ones you posted first.

"Sound colours", Colours is the same as color.

"Physics of color:

Electromagnetic radiation is characterized by its wavelength (or frequency) and its intensity. When the wavelength is within the visible spectrum (the range of wavelengths humans can perceive, approximately from 380 nm to 740 nm), it is known as "visible light".

Most light sources emit light at many different wavelengths; a source's spectrum is a distribution giving its intensity at each wavelength. Although the spectrum of light arriving at the eye from a given direction determines the color sensation in that direction, there are many more possible spectral combinations than color sensations. In fact, one may formally define a color as a class of spectra that give rise to the same color sensation, although such classes would vary widely among different species, and to a lesser extent among individuals within the same species. In each such class the members are called metamers of the color in question."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colours

Based on the above meaning, the wavelengths could be what he is referring to sound as.

sdanielmsev

Mr Bill;  kudos to you . The main thing I am impressed with ot this site is the arguements put forth by the members. As far as "grammer" boy goes, what a stupid!