Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Problem with Overunity. A different approach.

Started by hansvonlieven, May 04, 2008, 06:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Jeanna

did  your  friend  pick  words out of the air like that very often?

I  rarely  see words ...  it is more likely  I  will see the  the  finished   product .......or  the  relationship involved  in the prosess .   These   relationships  can be  tricky too ...... I don't   get  them as math  it is  usually  visual or  simply understanding . 

gary

jeanna

@Gary,

I think she was doing a personal survey.

I guess she had just learned that people can think in pictures.

It sure got ME thinking. In fact, I still think about it from time to time, even without the help of the subject being brought up.

jeanna

resonanceman

Quote from: jeanna on May 05, 2008, 01:17:32 PM
@Gary,

I think she was doing a personal survey.

I guess she had just learned that people can think in pictures.

It sure got ME thinking. In fact, I still think about it from time to time, even without the help of the subject being brought up.

jeanna

Jeanna

once in a while  I pick up  feelings  from others .     fear  is the easiest .
sometimes  I can tell someone  is lying  because I get a feeling that  translates into  something like    " Oh $hit  he caught me  what do I do now . .....  I feel  the feeling  .........but it is not  mine .....then I have to figure out  what it would mean   if it was mine and I was in their  shoes

gary   

PYRODIN123321

HELLO, GOOD THOUGHTS

MY 2 CENTS!

I THINK MAYBE AN ABILITY TO QUESTION THE ANSWERS YOU ARE GIVEN COMES INTO PLAY HERE TOO
FOR EXAMPLE, I'LL USE THE CHAIR-

SAY AN ABORIGINEE WHO HAS NEVER SEEN A CHAIR SEES A RECLINER THEN ASKS A RANDOM PERSON WHATS THAT?

ONE PERSON MIGHT SAY A CHAIR
ANOTHER A RECLINER
AND YET ANOTHER FURNITURE

DEPENDING ON WHO HE ASKS AND IF HE ASKS MORE THAN ONE PERSON HE MIGHT NEVER KNOW WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS

I THINK THIS IS KINDA HOW PEOPLE LEARN THINGS (IN AMERICA ANYWAY)-
MOST PEOPLE DONT QUESTION THE ANSWERS WE ARE GIVEN.
WE ARE TOLD THIS IS THAT AND ANYTHING ELSE IS WRONG OR POINTLESS-THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE ANSWER.

ALLRIGHT IM OFF THE SOAP BOX-PEACE
Peace.

AlanA

Hello Hans,

interesting discussion.
But I hope your are not one of them types - after years of hard research and nothing acceptable found - they change the direction:
They do this:
- get spiritually (talk about angels or other esoteric shit)
- become agent of dubious health products.