Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Problem with Overunity. A different approach.

Started by hansvonlieven, May 04, 2008, 06:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Yo dogs, my peeps just jumped on da cell, so dont trip, day on da scene now and day got da scoop on what us need fo the info. The spinners are rollin on day own. Day trip from da bumps to get day flight.

jeanna

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 06, 2008, 06:46:23 PM
An illiterate factory worker who is NOT also stupid could perhaps see the overall picture of a particle accelerator, if shown by a persom clever at explaining...  Jeanna

Yes Jeanna, true, but that would also be a precursor by itself.

Hans
oops when I said "explaining" I was actually thinking of a clever cartoonist who can draw out the elements needed to expalin in a pictorial way since words might confuse the illiterate person.

jeanna

wow nightlife,
there is something to think about
what are spinners?

hansvonlieven

Perhaps one of the reasons for the lack of substantial progress is this. From my own observation I see that the vast majority of us pursuing overunity is totally one-sided - I mean toatally practical minded, and the idea of seeking a theoretical framework or system of reference  is as  far away from him/her as the the Pidgin speaker from the "House killing piccaninnies"                 laci

I agree. This is the very thing I am trying to address. In my view this requires a new philosophy as well as major modifications to language. How one could go about this is still an enigma to me. Hence the discussion.

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

hansvonlieven

oops when I said "explaining" I was actually thinking of a clever cartoonist who can draw out the elements needed to expalin in a pictorial way since words might confuse the illiterate person.

jeanna

Even that would be another precursor Jeanna

Hans  ;)
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

jeanna

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 06, 2008, 06:53:03 PM

Even that would be another precursor Jeanna

Hans  ;)

Oh I thought you were saying that the precursors had to be language / words.

I need to look back.

jeanna

OK I did. I see