Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Q. How many Physicists does it take to change a light bulb?

Started by BEP, May 06, 2008, 06:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

A. Only relativistic answers are possible.

While most would think it would only take one it will take six to make the initial attempt. Although, before the attempt could be made they?ll have to wring-out the math so they can compare the mathematical results with the experimental results. Most will conclude, beforehand, that the act and the result will be imaginary.
A few will try. One will be at the top of the ladder and four will grab the ladder legs. The sixth will be busy squeaking away at the chalkboard.

The result will be disastrous because they?ll first try in quadrature maiming the poor soul at the top. After decades they?ll finally understand that all four, at the base, must work together to lift and rotate the ladder. The light will come on but they need to apply their newfound understanding to other burned-out bulbs.

Several lights will be working after a lot of excess work. Every time another bulb burns out one will declare ?Lets go to that one and rotate the ceiling just like the last!?

Then along comes some poor uneducated fool. He climbs the ladder and just changes the bulbs like it should have been done in the first place. Naturally, he is denounced as an idiot and there are cries from the crowd declaring the act was impossible. After all, we?ve been doing it the other way for years and the proofs are correct! What just happened didn?t!

I'm done blathering now. There are more light bulbs to change and I need to find five more people to help. :)

hansvonlieven

My dear BEP.

I am afraid you have only seen part of this. Before anything like you describe can happen there must be acceptance by a reputable scientific magazine of a dissertation on the theoretical possibility that light bulb changes can occur.

At the very minimum it must come from a Ph.D. who is well known in the field of theoretical lightbulbology. Otherwise - NO CHANCE!

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

BEP

@Hans

I see your point. The bulbs will all go out soon. I guess I'll start collecting firewood.

Now if I can just find that formula for rubbing two sticks together..............

Even If I find it I'm screwed. What really happens when wood burns is probably lost in some text from the 1400's.

usama salah

i have a good idea
that poor uneducated fool can make a deal with that PH.D then the reputable scientific magazine accept this dissertation on the theoretical possibility that light bulb changes can occur.
all the time, there must be a chance if you try.

resonanceman

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 06, 2008, 07:16:05 PM
My dear BEP.

I am afraid you have only seen part of this. Before anything like you describe can happen there must be acceptance by a reputable scientific magazine of a dissertation on the theoretical possibility that light bulb changes can occur.

At the very minimum it must come from a Ph.D. who is well known in the field of theoretical lightbulbology. Otherwise - NO CHANCE!

Hans von Lieven

Don'r  forget the safety  study and an envirmental impact statement 

gary