Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I'm not one to get prematurely excited...but can someone explain this

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 08, 2008, 06:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I didn't bother to check the caps on the first run...I had stripped them from various components.

Before assembling my 2nd motor battery charger I did short out the caps first...and it still worked.

Trans charger battery now reads 8.21 vdc rising very slowly...same for the trans battery reading 7.14.

Regards...

TheOne

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on May 09, 2008, 11:09:54 PM

The motor isn't supposed to turn...it just sits there while the battery charges for some reason unknown to me.

Regards...

Ah good thing to know :) so my stuffs was working, i need to rebuild it back lol

Dr.Greenthumb

Okay i redid mine with a 9 volt that other battery was from a very old portable phone from 10 years ago lol

Starting with 8.81 volts from a 9volt battery. the caps im using are from an old PC power suply. 470uf 200V

Cap-Z-ro

I made mention of that early on...you must have skipped the early stuff.

My next objective is to run the motor at the same time.

Thats it for me for the nite...good luck with yours.

Regards...

Dr.Greenthumb

8.82! then drops back down to 8.81 lol i think the cap size im using may effect it. it seems to be doing something but vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery slowly. steping it up with 2 9 volts in series with a total of 17.52v @12:24 AM. Shouldnt it be charging up the caps though? i thought that was the purpose of them. Ill wait for an hour and come back see if its over a certain voltage and take the caps off see what the batteries give me.

::edit:: okay i steped it up again and added another 9 volt battery for a total of 3 first reading was 20.91volts @12:32 am its now 12:37 and reading 21.08 volts