Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory

Started by ltseung888, April 07, 2008, 02:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you understand the O-level physics behind the theory?

Yes.  It is very easy and clear.
4 (26.7%)
Yes.  It was a lot of hard work.
0 (0%)
I am undecided.
3 (20%)
No.  The physics is too difficult.
1 (6.7%)
No.  The Physics is wrong.
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

chrisC

Quote from: Kul_ash on April 14, 2008, 08:09:29 AM
There are already 9 replies when only 3 people posted their comments  ;D

deleted.

Devil

Tseung, you finally got your message ready to launch to the World.

The essense of the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory

When a sideward pull is applied to a simple pendulum, the lead out gravitational energy is equal to the vertical component of the tension of the string times the vertical component of the displacement.  So long as there is tension on the string, gravitational energy will be Lead Out.  The ideal Lee-Tseung Pull is when the direction of pull is tangential.

李è"£å¼•å‡ºåœ°å¿ƒå¼•åŠ›ç†è«–çš,,精要

當æ"ºå‹•å™¨è¢«æ‹‰å'旁é,Šæ™,,引出çš,,地心引力能量是等於:繩拉力çš,,åž,直數值乘繩位移çš,,åž,直數值ã€,只要繩有拉力,地心引力便可被引出ã€,最佳çš,,李è"£æ‹‰åŠ›çš,,æ–¹å'是å'Œç¹©çš,,半å¾'成90度(切線) ã€,
]

To debunk the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory, the debunker has to debunk the Law of Parallelogram of Forces; resolution of force and displacement vectors into vertical and horizontal components and vector arithmetic.  No scientists from MIT, Harvard, Cambridge, Paris, Tokyo Universities or similar will put their heads on the chopping block.

The challenge will come from stupid, ignorant or paid debunkers.  Humans are self-centered ? believing that they are equal to God and Me.  In reality, they dug up harmful chemicals from the ground to generate pollution.  Clean, abundant and easy-to-use energy has been available since the dawn of Universe. 

Even when Tseung stupidly spelled out the theoretical basis and over 300 inventors stumbled on the solution, the foolish human race still covered their eyes with smear, insults and lies.

All humans should kneel before me daily and recite:
It is the vertical component of the tension times the vertical displacement that gives the work done by Gravity.
Do not worry about the insults and jeers.  Let them recite the following 666 times.

(1) The Lead-out-energy from a horizontally pulled pendulum is equal to the vertical component of the tension times the vertical displacement.
(2) An unbalanced force can be generated from a closed system.  Secondary events using unequal exchanges of energy and momentum are used.
(3) The electromagnetic Coil can be a magnet, a collision mechanism and an electricity exchange mechanism.