Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just a concept... Possibly.

Started by Bulbz, May 12, 2008, 02:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbz

First I will try to explain why I posted this topic...

I know that radio stations give out their signal as waves. But it don't seem to matter how many of us switch on our radios, the station strength still remains the same.

Now... I have read a bit about Nikola Tesla, and correct me if I'm wrong... I think his power emitting coil was supposed to work on the same principal.

Now what I was wondering... Would the same apply to waves in water ?.

What I mean is... Have a ball in the center of a pool of water, and pulse it up and down with a battery powered solenoid, a bit like a transducer.

Then have some wave powered generators around the edge, with cables going back to the solenoid battery to charge it up.

Would the size of the wave, be the same for all eight of the generators as it would for just one generator ?. Or would the wave be proportional to the amount of generators in the system ?.

This is my attempt at describing it graphically...

Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Bulbz

I will take that as no comment  ???
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

resonanceman

Quote from: Bulbz on May 12, 2008, 02:11:25 PM
First I will try to explain why I posted this topic...

I know that radio stations give out their signal as waves. But it don't seem to matter how many of us switch on our radios, the station strength still remains the same.

Now... I have read a bit about Nikola Tesla, and correct me if I'm wrong... I think his power emitting coil was supposed to work on the same priciple.

Now what I was wondering... Would the same apply to waves in water ?.

What I mean is... Have a ball in the center of a pool of water, and pulse it up and down with a battery powered solenoid, a bit like a transducer.

Then have some wave powered generators around the edge, with cables going back to the solenoid battery to charge it up.

would the size of the wave, be the same for all eight of the generators as it would for just one generator ?. Or would the wave be proportional to the amount of generators in the system ?.

This is my attempt at describing it graphically...

Bulbz

Interesting  idea .......but  expensive  to test .

If  I was going to  try  this  I would  go  with a doughnut  shaped  float  roughly  the size of   your outer darkened  ring

the  float and the   center  " ball "  would have to be  placed very accurately .

If  you  make one wave with the  ball ........it will  take a specific  time to reach the  edge of the   pool ........then it will bounce back  .......and  because the pool  is round  the  waves will converge in the center .

resonance would not  be easy to achieve  ..........but it is  possable 

some  power  could  be  generated   without  resonance  but the  energy of the  waves    bouncing off the outside of the pool  would interfear  with  the waves  created  by the  ball ..... they would add in some places and   subtract in others .

If I was really  rich  I think I would  try  this  just to see how  high  I could get  the waves to  peak  in the middle ...... I would  put the ball in  the  bottom of the pool 
Come to think ab out it  I wouldn't  use a ball ........  I would have a pipe   and  a method to  " flush " water  though  the pipe  similar  to how a toilet flushes

gary   

Bulbz

Cool  ;D...

So... In a nutshell... You're saying that it could be a valid concept ?.  :D
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

resonanceman

Quote from: Bulbz on May 12, 2008, 08:43:05 PM
Cool  ;D...

So... In a nutshell... You're saying that it could be a valid concept ?.  :D

I   think it  has   some  possabilitys 
I  am not sure that it  would be over unity ........  the  doughnut shaped  float  would  not   reduce  the  resonance  until you  tried  to  take  power  out of the system ......    to take  energy out of the system you  would in effect  be  changing the relative speed of the  float    screwing  up the  resonance .

It  would   be  a truly  impressive   way to   explain resonance  at a  science center  or someplace like that .

gary