Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY USING MAGNETS

Started by nightlife, May 13, 2008, 11:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

I must be brain dead. I cant believe I thought my last design I posted could work. LOL

For some weird reason, I keep thinking of ways to utilize magnets without using a outside source to produce power. Ever time I think of something, I seem to forget about what I have already learned in past experiments. For that I say, I must be brain dead.

Maybe some day I will give up and realize it cant be done but until then, I will push on.

I will say my best thought thus far is utilizing both poles of a magnetic coil and utilizing the gap between two opposite poled magnets.

I am also interested in the amplifying of electricity using a magnet as someone has mentioned in another thread. I will post a idea as well as a rough draft I have pictured in my head when I get a chance.

So for now, it's back to the drawing board.

jonnydavro

Hi,ive been lurking for a while but i would like to share with you what i've been up to.I to have been thinking about utilising both poles of the coil for a while and here's a vid of just that.What's interesting here is there is no increase in current draw for 2 rotors as apposed to 1.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ajtYT-40nZM

Regards JonnyDavro.

nightlife

jonnydavro, Thank you for confirming my previous assumptions. That proves the work is doubled using both poles without using any more power.

Now I only have to prove how the gap between two opposite poles will again double the work without using any more power.

Not only should it double the work, it should also allow a longer pulse length.

We should also be able to design a generator that can be powered by the pulse motor that will produce a a/c current that we can pull the back EMF from. We should be able to take that back EMF and add it with the pulse motors back EMF and come real close to being 100% if not more efficient and still have the power from the generator to power something else.
The whole set up should show a efficiency of well over 100%.

Thanks again for posting your experiment for us all to see.

Thaelin

Hi all:
   Thaelin here. I found a piece of the puzzle here for the grabs so I feel I will
leave a tid bit for all you to see as well. I was playing with recapturing the emf
of a coil as to power its self and had three coils feeding each other and the last
feeding the first. I took a coil normally drawing 800ma and had it down to 14ma
in the end. I will take a stab at getting the circuit drawn up and make a gif of it
to upload here.
   I was using regulators on the recapture caps to limit the output to the next
coil so it could stay charged up. You just have to make sure you put diodes on
the battery that keeps the circulating power in the circuit and not trying to reenter
the batt. I think it did very well for powering 3 coils and once up to run, only using
an aditional  14ma of power. Could run a long time that way. Just add tri-filar wound
coils and you could tap off some of the excess as well. Not sure what that would
do to the overall draw on the source battery tho. Using variable regulators would
allow you to adjust the circulating power and overall draw as well.
  More later.

th

giantkiller

Don't forget Muller.

--giantkiller.