Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wilt's Clean Energy, Inc.

Started by heman1320, April 07, 2008, 12:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Here are 2 new videos also with explanations how it works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnC9qCRhk0U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B_35b6vd4M

Looking forward to the test results from Georgia University.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

b0rg13

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

tishatang

One video link has a time stamp of Jan 14, 2000

If correct, it has been a long time since the university was going to check it out?

It did not seem to put out much power either, especially geared down 5:1. 

A conventional motor geared down 5:1 and pulling 10 amps. I doubt you could slow it down so easily.

Maybe it is geared up 5:1.  In which case it would be easier to stop.  But still slow rpm and not much power for 10 amps.

I think amps going down under load because less pulses per minute to solenoids, assuming it is solenoid powered. They do not show how the thing is being powered.

Put a pony brake on it and I bet it will be very inefficient as a motor.  This would be the first thing the university would do.

tishatang

AlanA

to NerzhDishual:

that't not right that the Classification H02K is more or less "OU".
H02K means: Dynamo-Electric Machines
see: http://www.uspto.gov/go/classification/international/ipc/ipc8/ipc_concordance/ipc8h02kus.htm

NerzhDishual

@AlanA

OK..
I do not want to discuss about this H02K classification...
This was simply told me by a guy who is very advanced in patents researches.
Perhaps I did not get it straight!   :P
Perhaps the H02K is one of the 'hint' for 'OU' patent research. Actually, when you look at 'controversial' patents you often see H02K.

I know that the 'official version' is that 'they' do not (still?) grand patents for 'impossibles' (=OU)  devices  However, I have an huge collection of patents that seems to fit in this category.
For example:
Molina-Martinez
CONTINUOUS ELECTRICAL GENERATOR
US2003168921A1
"The present invention relates generally to, electrical power generating systems. More
specifically, the present invention relates to self-feeding electrical power generating units."

BTW: I got a 'error' when trying your link.

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.