Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity based wind mill design

Started by Onevoice, May 16, 2008, 01:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onevoice

Status update:

All 4 lifter arms and magnet holders are now complete. I also completed phase 2 of my plan. I've built and mounted the round stator to see if I can get a smooth path. It ended up being a little bumpy in places. Especially where the ends of the ring connect to each other, but not so bumpy as to prevent gravity from pulling the magnet along the ring. Enough said, I'm now going to pull the stator ring outward from the wheel so that the top and bottom are smoothed out and the upward side arm is pulled into the axle.
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk

Onevoice

Status update:

Well, I'll be the fist to admit when I mess something up. I don't like where the transition points are and where the rotor magnets will be lining up wit my setup. I need to move the lifter hinges out, shorten the arms and redo the stator path. I couldn't have seen it without putting something together wrong first. I want the arms to be at 90 deg on the top and bottom. I'm moving the hinges out so that they'll be even at the top with a line taken on a 45 deg angle. This will cost a lot of potential energy but with a net gain in balanced - imbalance between the 4 quadrants. In case any of your are actually following this, I'm still hoping to post pictures soon.
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk

Blacksmith

Looking forward to seeing your pics.
Good luck.

Onevoice

Thanks Blacksmith!   :)

Status update:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Been busy with work, family and getting ready for 4th of July party. I cleaned up my office and splurged on a new webcam. My old US Robotics camera had a card that wasn't supported anymore. I've pretty much completely disassembled my gravity mill so I can move the hinge blocks and resize the lifter arms. This is my first time attaching pics so please bear with me. They might not be the best quality. Oh, by the way. I've acquired a new batch of magnets. I dismembered an old toy my kids grew out of. Megafort. It has connection balls that each have a 1/2" disk magnet (ceramic, I think. Cause I broke one.). I got 22 good ones and 1 that broke when it crashed into a 1/2" neo cube. I think I'm going to use some of them to do a build of a Steorn low energy actuator + some extra ideas of my own. I think I have a good way to incorporate it into a spiral motor design that just might make a runner. But first, I need to rebuild the gravity mill build. In the mean time, enjoy the pics. I'll try to post up more as I make progress. The first is my wheel. It's wood on a hard drive spindle mounted within a box framework so I have a good table surface for stator experiments. The second are some of my old lifter arms. The third is the hinge blocks that I use to attach the arms to the face of the wheel. Finally, the 4th shows my in-progress stator rings and the copper mounts I'm using to fix it to the frame.

Blacksmith

OneVoice
     Progress is being made!!! Good on you!
I have gotten careless a couple of times and my neos remind me who is in charge when they get close to each other, shattering to say the least.:)