Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I have a working Bessler wheel in my simulation !

Started by hartiberlin, May 19, 2008, 08:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghazanfar_Ali

Dear I had been studying your designs and finally I designed my own invention. Here is the simple physics gravity powered wheel I named it after my name Ali_GavWee v1.1. It is an improved version of the previous v1.0. I have used Algodoo simulation and it works fine. Here is the video, if one can design it for me.
Dear its my own invention. Please subscribe and check this out. I tested the simulation and is still running without any break.[/size]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYXvNp8QRC0

glaysonmestre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aut32pR5PQA

good night guys i would like to know if anyone has thought of using artificial intelligence to find a perpetual motion model that works

I think this system could find a very efficient gravitational wheel model. only someone who knows more about these artificial intelligence systems is needed

hdeasy

Hi - I don't know if my intelligence is artificial or not but I also thought of a sort of Bassler type system that works by calculations. See attached diagram. Now if the main radius of the wheel is 15cm and that of the arms is 3cm, and the weights are 1kg, then the weights on the way up give a torque about 2*10*0.21 N and on the way down about 2*10*0.18 N giving a retarding force of 20*(0.21-0.18) = 0.6Nm.

Now the weights on the way down do pendulum motion. If the bearing are excellent, this can be of amplitude 2 radians or about 6cm. The period of a pendulum of 3cm is about 0.34s. This gives a mean speed of the pendulums of 0.12/0.34 = 0.35m/s.
This gives a mean centrifugal force down of, for each weight, Fd = 1.0.35²/0.03  = 4.1N. As we did for the weight forces, to get total torque we multiply by 2x0.18 to give 0.36x4,1 = 1.476Nm. In fact due to projection on the vertical of the radial force, we need to multiply this by about 0.7 to give [/size]1.476*0.7 = 1.033Nm[/size]

So in principle there could be a net torque on the wheel. Shouldn't be too hard to build. Anyone game for a laugh?

hdeasy

Oh and a sort of proof that it will work: If you reduce the length of the arms by a factor of 3 to 1cm, the gravity torque difference on both sides reduces by (1/3)*(16/18) = 0.296. So the torque difference from gravity is 0.207Nm. But the centrifugal force stays the same as pendulum time goes down by sqrt(3) and distance traversed per cycle goes down by a factor of 3. So velocity goes down by (1/3)/(1/sqrt(3)) = 1/sqrt(3).  So v² goes down by 1/3. But as Fc = m.v²/r, as r goes down by 1/3, and M is the same, Fc remains the same. So the torque difference from that only reduces by 16/18 = 0.89. So even if the Fc torque before was 0.7Nm, this time it would be 0.62Nm. Compare the gravity differential of 0.207Nm.

QED. It shows the system will always find a radius and arm length to suit and the system works.

Regards,
Hugh